New L3400

/ New L3400 #1  

digicamnut

Silver Member
Pulled the trigger today on a new L3400.

L3400 HST R4s
LA 463 Loader QA
5' Box Blade
5' Woods Tiller
9" Post Hole Digger
BH75 Back Hoe 12" bucket
Canopy
Forks
Long Thumb Elect. over Hyd.valve for Grapple (Getting Grapple Later)
Rear Remote
Top Link Cylinder
20' Low Boy
:) :) :) :) :) :)

$30,805.72

/ New L3400 #2  
That looks like a good deal to me. Good luck with it!

/ New L3400 #3  
Congrats!!! You will love that tractor. And don't forget the pics.

/ New L3400 #5  
Congratulations,

You will love your 3400. Sounds like a great deal

/ New L3400 #6  
You really ought to be able to do some work with that rig! Good luck!

/ New L3400
Thanks Ya'll!

In addition I ordered a 12" auger for the PHD today and probably gonna go ahead and get that LD-48 Millonzi grapple Monday AM.

I don't have any tractor pics yet but have some that I took as an amateur photographer. Hope you enjoy!:)

Attachments

• {Q}{Q}PICT1778.jpg
    {Q}{Q}PICT1778.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 439
  • {Q}{Q}RedStag.jpg
    {Q}{Q}RedStag.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 241
  • {Q}IMG_1886.jpg
    {Q}IMG_1886.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 225
  • {Q}{Q}UZI (0043).jpg
    {Q}{Q}UZI (0043).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 214
  • {Q}IMG_3374.jpg
    {Q}IMG_3374.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 257
   / New L3400 #8  
Nice critters! You take a good photo, I can only imagine what the pics will look like of your new machine. Please post many so that we may enjoy your skill as a photographer and your new tractor!

BTW - I'm considering the L3400 to replace my John Deere. Once you have some hours on it, please post back here as to what you like and don't like. The only things I noticed about the L2800 and L3400 is that the HST range lever is very close to the seat (I know, the problem is not the small seat, its the operators huge butt!) and the rocker pedal for the HST. I almost decided against the Kubota because of it as I like the dual pedals, but someone here mentioned that the dual pedals can be dangerous as the operator may push the wrong one by accident.

/ New L3400
crashz said:
Nice critters! You take a good photo, I can only imagine what the pics will look like of your new machine. Please post many so that we may enjoy your skill as a photographer and your new tractor!

BTW - I'm considering the L3400 to replace my John Deere. Once you have some hours on it, please post back here as to what you like and don't like. The only things I noticed about the L2800 and L3400 is that the HST range lever is very close to the seat (I know, the problem is not the small seat, its the operators huge butt!) and the rocker pedal for the HST. I almost decided against the Kubota because of it as I like the dual pedals, but someone here mentioned that the dual pedals can be dangerous as the operator may push the wrong one by accident.

crashz
Thanks for the compliment on the pics.
I have had the opportunity to use an L3400 of my nephews. The HST pedal is very easy to get use to. I ain't got much of a bottom LOL so I can't help you out on the seat:D

/ New L3400 #10  
digicamnut said:
Pulled the trigger today on a new L3400.

L3400 HST R4s
LA 463 Loader QA
5' Box Blade
5' Woods Tiller
9" Post Hole Digger
BH75 Back Hoe 12" bucket
Canopy
Forks
Long Thumb Elect. over Hyd.valve for Grapple (Getting Grapple Later)
Rear Remote
Top Link Cylinder
20' Low Boy
:) :) :) :) :) :)

$30,805.72

Nice "laundry" list Digicamnut! Looks like you're doing it right...getting just about everything in the deal but the kitchen sink!
You mind me asking the price and brand of the post hole digger? I'm in the market for one...just taking estimates now. Thanks.

Podunk