Kubota purchase

/ Kubota purchase #1  

Legdoc

I am moving ahead with a tractor purchase. It is narrowed down to a Kubota.
I have 212 acres 200 of which is clear range and mostly flat. About 120 acres is low and clay. The other is loam. I will be doing a little 15' bat winging, otherwise typical management. This includes renovating, some discing, chain harrow, fertilizing, and spraying. This purchase is to compliment the Kubota M6800 we already have. The three models in consideration all have cabs and all gear drive as follows: M9540, M95S or M105S. The 95 series have about 82 hp at the pto with the M95S being a heavier machine. The M105S is about 92 hp at the pto. I plan for this to be my last tractor purchase and want to make the right decision that will last 30 years being well maintained.
Your comments on any of these or all models would be appreciated.
Legdoc

/ Kubota purchase #2  
A friend of mine has the M95, and it's a few years old, so I don't know if it is the M95S, or not. He has used his extensively, and has had zero problems. He does have to keep an eye on the filter for the air conditioner when he is baling hay, but that is just normal common sense.

/ Kubota purchase #3  
LegDoc

I took delivery of a M9540 yesterday. MFWD, cast wheels, radial R1s, shuttle shift, two remotes, open station and loader. Only a few ours so far, but boy what a tractor. Where are you located? Barlow's in Sommerset, KY sure gave me a good deal. It appears that they ship units all over the country.

Bake

/ Kubota purchase #4  
Bake: Congratulations! That's the rig I would love to get, I'm looking at the M40 series. Any more details or photos would be appreciated.

/ Kubota purchase #5  
Piller
Spent some time today pulling a no till dril, planting grass. The tubo charged engine just purrs. I also put a box blade on and headed into some bad mud, couldn't get her stuck, but the box packed tight and I had to quit.

Bake

/ Kubota purchase
Update, I have narrowed the options to the M9540 or 95X. I was able to demo the 95X last week. It was awesome. The powershift is expensive but very nice and will save the old left knee. The FEL on the 95X has a mechanical self leveling function. Any thoughts on that from you guys?
Legdoc

/ Kubota purchase #7  
I thought that I wanted a self leveling loader, glad that I didn't get one. Mine has a control that allows multiple moves at once ie lift and curl at the same time. This is what I am used to with industrial units. I don't allways want to stay level when I lift.
Bake