Price Check L3540 Cab used price?

/ L3540 Cab used price? #1  

dieselram

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 John Deere 3120 TLBM
I am looking at a Grand L3540 cab model with air heat and CD, it is hydro has all the lights LA724 loader and 40 hrs. What should I be paying for it, it is private sale.

/ L3540 Cab used price?
Nobody knows?

/ L3540 Cab used price? #3  
The model is so new there are not very many used ones around.

KUBOTA L3540HST For Sale at TractorHouse.com

I would price out a new one at your local dealers and go from there. With the 0% for 42 months on new ones it would have to be a great deal for me to buy used over new. Maybe 15% to 20% off a new tractor to make it worth while.

/ L3540 Cab used price?
I think it cost around 27K-28K new. Does anybody have one? Like it?

/ L3540 Cab used price? #5  
We just bought a new 3540 HSTC, c/d, R4's, 514 fel q/a steer skid, 72" bucket. price 24,600 last week.

mike

/ L3540 Cab used price?
How do you like it and why did'nt you get the 724? Have you taken it in the woods?

/ L3540 Cab used price? #7  
We like it alot. Sure will be nice to get out of the bugs while mowing this summer (8 acres). (We live around alot of rice fields). We at first didn't want a loader but it was on the tractor and I only plan to move some gravel or dirt nothing heavy. Loader will spend most of its time in the barn. I do like the ablity to drop the loader quickly so the wife doesn't hit the only few trees we have with it.
Thus far 10 hours of seat time and are very pleased with it. Spins 72 KK finish very easy. Ride is not to bad and I did not get the R4's filled. Heat works well and the A/C works well.

No woods, only have about 12 acres of woods and it is cleared by the cattle. 8 acres of finish mowing, and I guess I will need a new rotary cutter to keep the fence line cleared (cow side).

But in all honesty I bought a huge lawn mower for ME to mow out of the mosquitoes and have some quiet time.

mike