Price Check Price check on L4400HST

/ Price check on L4400HST #1  

Negligence

Bronze Member
Brand new with loader, 4wd. $26,500 CAD plus taxes (less farm exemption). 0% financing for 3 years.

Thoughts? I decided I don't need a larger tractor (7040) for now, and this tractor is more than capable of doing round bales, etc.

Thanks!

/ Price check on L4400HST #2  
Hi !
The price you had is for canada? Where are you from ??
Other equipment on the tractor?
For the same thactor, L4400 hst, ind. tires , quick attach loader, block heater and one more Hyhraulic in the rear, I was quote $29,200 in Quebec. Hard to deal over here , dealers protect themselves, they sell in their region and respect other dealers territory. Did not buy already. Have a nice day. Roger

/ Price check on L4400HST #4  
I was at the dealer yesterday looking into a BH and casually asked....$18.5k for just the tractor. I thought that sounded a little high.

/ Price check on L4400HST #5  
You can get a L3400HST w. FEL around southern Ontario or about $19000-$20000 + taxes.

Based on that, I would say that the L4400 seems high. Is it DT or HST? I would have thought that the price difference would be lower - maybe 3-4k?

/ Price check on L4400HST #6  
roger 4400 said:
Hi !
The price you had is for canada? Where are you from ??
Other equipment on the tractor?
For the same thactor, L4400 hst, ind. tires , quick attach loader, block heater and one more Hyhraulic in the rear, I was quote $29,200 in Quebec. Hard to deal over here , dealers protect themselves, they sell in their region and respect other dealers territory. Did not buy already. Have a nice day. Roger

Hi Roger, It's funny all of my friends in Quebec must have more money because so many things cost more in Quebec than here in Ontario and I very seldom hear them complain about prices. Over the weekend a friend from Montreal was telling me that gas was "only" $1.19 a liter and $1.39 for diesel. Good luck and have fun tractor shopping.

/ Price check on L4400HST #7  
Hi All,
I just bought a new 2008 L4400 DT, LA703 loader, loaded ag tires, block heater,folding ROPS, one rear remote, delivered 100k for $26.5 k taxes in, in Nova Scotia
Walter

/ Price check on L4400HST #8  
Hi Luremaker, youre are right..... I think we make good **suckers**....In fact prices are often very high overhere and I don,t know why ????
I even tried to have a quote from a Kubota dealer in Ontario, near Lachute....He told me to go see my nearest Quebec dealer....He did not quote me. Same money, no borders !!!!!There is a protection of dealer,s territory so we CANNOT get a fair price..or negociate...you want one you,ll pay for it..... when I called Kioti,s dealer no problems they do not ask your address, they deal.....

Waltert, to your price I should add +- $1,500 for hst and I do not know how much $ for quick attach bucket.... IT seems you had a good deal.....you lucky guy. Have fun with you new toy......
To all have a nice day Roger

/ Price check on L4400HST #9  
I just bought an L4400 HST w/Kubota LA703 Loader, Rhino 350-7' blade, and 6' box scraper. 4x4, hydrostat, skid steer quick attach, etc. All brand new. They filled the tires (ag tires) and welded a couple of chain hooks on the bucket. They will deliver it this Thursday from the dealer 60 miles from here. They would not put it on a credit card as they said the price was so low that they couldn't/wouldn't pay the 2.5% fee on the card. They did give me a $400 discount for cash. Total price was US$23,795.00. I have no clue whether it was a good deal or not. If it does what I have to do this summer it's a smokin' deal. Hope this helps

/ Price check on L4400HST #10  
Negligence said:
Brand new with loader, 4wd. $26,500 CAD plus taxes (less farm exemption). 0% financing for 3 years.

Thoughts? I decided I don't need a larger tractor (7040) for now, and this tractor is more than capable of doing round bales, etc.

Thanks!

I was quoted 24k in Texas with FEL