Default new mx 5000

well this is just my luck,yesterday I took delivery of my 1st kubota product,mx5000 4 wheel dr. with la852 loader and heavy-duty bucket with tooth bar(well tooth bar came in but was to long had to re-order). than being just a little happy this mourning!!!! I sit down to register after lurking for a year only to read about the current down fall of Kubota.
    oh well I guess I'll just suffer through it.But in the mean time ( I only got to meet the truck and unload the tractor and put it in the barn, ok one quick spin around the pasture,)before going with wife to prior commitment and work. so I cant wait to get home tonight .

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M-4900

Default Re: new mx 5000

saabdog,

I'd be willing to bet you and that new MX will soon be best of friends (in spite of kubota's recent downfall) CONGRATULATIONS.

TBone

Now that MX5000 sure looks like a lot of bang for the buck... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats on the new machine...[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Welcome to TBN and Congrats on your new MX5000. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you took today off from work so you can play..opps..start your project list w/your new MX5000.

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

An open house MX5000 w/loader...

Attached Images Attached Images