Quick Attach LA463-1 Loader Availability

/ Quick Attach LA463-1 Loader Availability #1  

Northof49

Hi,

I am wondering about the availability of the newer quick attach loader for the L series tractors.

I talked to a couple of dealers this week about a L2800HST. The first dealer when asked about a quick attach loader told me that I would have to go to the Grand series to get that feature. It was not available in the L series.

I talked to a second Kubota dealer to get a competitive quote. The quote came back much to my surprise with a LA463 loader with a QA bucket (although the quote said LA463, I assume it is the newer QA LA463-1).

One must assume the dealers can order it in either way. Which way are most of the dealers ordering their tractors I wonder?

/ Quick Attach LA463-1 Loader Availability #2  
Around here the dealers have some of both, but in my case, I had to tell them that I wanted the QA feature. Some are leary of selling the QA FEL because of the inherent risk involved with trying to lift too much weight with a smaller tractor.

/ Quick Attach LA463-1 Loader Availability
I am not sure I understand the risk; can you please explain further.

/ Quick Attach LA463-1 Loader Availability #4  
The risk of someone trying to use forks to carry a load heavier than what is safe for a smaller tractor.