B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #1  

PowerMax

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
Off work, beautiful weather, new Kubota - great to be alive! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Jeff

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am
Put 3.3 hours on her today. Man, what a sweet tractor. I should have done this a long time ago. I pulled the loader off immediately to mow and roll the yard. Took me about 5 minutes (not bad for the first time). No pictures yet with the loader attached - maybe tomorrow. All the neighbors stopped by to druel all over it. Just a great day! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Jeff

Attachments

• 1-132475-Im000124.jpg
    1-132475-Im000124.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 91
   / B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #3  
Nice looking rig, Jeff!!! That seat with the armrests looks comfortable for those long days in the seat.

Let us know when you move some dirt!

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #4  
Jeff.

Looks like a whole lot of fun sittin' there. Not to disgrace the mighty PowerMax, but it sounds like you've found a new love!

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #5  
Jeff
Congrat’s on new tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Looks like you have enough equipment to give you lots of seat time. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #6  
Jeff:

Thats a nice looking tractor. You should have many hours of productive work " play " when using it.

Several days ago I was at the dealers picking up rotatiller parts and they had two parked side by side. When the man came ourside with a towel to wipe off the drool I figured it was time to leave.

Egon

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #7  
Congrats Jeff !!

You have one fine looking machine there, although I must say I am a little biased. Got my B2910 two weeks ago and think it's the best thing around.

The FEL actually detaches and attaches just like they say, EASY. Built a wood stand for my PHD, now that is very easy to attach/ detach. Took the 60" MMM off last week, and guess what? Piece of cake! Going to reattach today and cut my lawn with a huge grin ::) !

Best of luck,

Tony

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #8  
Try to keep the bugs out of your teeth Jeff!

AKMAN - Need to hear more about the wood stand for PHD, and what a PHD is.

Anyone with a NEW 2910 have trouble with engine choking down, quitting, clogged fuel filter, while mowing or other high RPM work? thanks

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am
<font color=blue>trouble with engine choking down, quitting, clogged fuel filter, while mowing or other high RPM work? </font color=blue>

No I haven't had that problem (of course, I think I'm only up to about 10 hours, now) - but, certainly don't like the sound of that. Have you had this problem?

Jeff

/ B2910 ETA ... 10:00 am #10  
Congrat’s on new tractor. Well worth the wait I bet! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif