Dealer Dealer cost

/ Dealer cost #1  

resperman

I'am interested in buying a new kubota B2910 with FEL or possibly a L3010 hydo with FEL. Any one know what the dealer actually pays for these tractors and or how much the mark up is on them. Thanks any information will be helpfull.I live in Florida if it makes any difference.

/ Dealer cost #2  
I don't know what the dealer cost was, but I just paid $21,000 for:

L3010 HST with 482 Loader
R4's
Woods BB60 BrushBull with slip clutch
Woods GB65 Box blade
NJ state tax
delivered
5 gallon diesel can
hat & t-shirt

I probably didn't get the best deal, but with 3.99% financing it was acceptable to me.

Attachments

• 1-132719-l3010a.jpg
    1-132719-l3010a.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 85
   / Dealer cost #3  
What dealers pay has been a much discussed topic on TBN but it's related to volume and many other factors. I would not be so concerned about "invoice price" but get a deal that is right for you.

Seems $18-19K for L3010HST w/481 FEL is about right. There are other posts in TBN - do a search on this. Also search on the web engines - google etc, for Kubota 3010 and you'll find some results. Carver Equipment is great for research and package deals from my perspective and other TBN feedback.

Happy Hunting,

Carl

/ Dealer cost #4  
Hey Frank - What do you think that hat and T-shirt cost you? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Dealer cost #5  
I determined the exact Kubota package I wanted (I instructed dealers to separate the peripheral non-Kubota attachments from the main quote) then I sent out the RFQ to every dealer that was close (50 miles). They all offered free delivery.
I agreed that all quotations would be held confidentially and that acquisition did not automatically imply that all service would be awarded to the initial vender.
I also told them where I was in the purchasing process. I told them I was a very loyal John Deere customer and that I would, out of courtesy, review the 4310 equivalent quotation. In fact, at the time I issued the RFQ, I was leaning heavily towards the JD product.
Unfortunately for Deere, I have a friend, a retired CAT- M.E., who told me to visit here. I took his advice and read everything I could on this WEB site.
In short, I tried to (#1) do my homework and then be as honest and upfront with all the potential suppliers as possible.
Everyone was very nice and all responded with in 24 hours. Boy- did I ever get a spread in prices!
For an HST L3010, HD Bucket and R4s the high was around $18.5 and the low was $16.5.(No tax in Oregon!) The JD never broke below $20k. Great tractor but too expensive.
My advice is not to worry what the dealer’s cost is but be up front with all the “Local” dealers and get at least 3 quotes.

Good Hunting!

/ Dealer cost #6  
We have a dealer here that quoted me $16,400 for a brand spankin new L3010, Turfs, and the LA482 loader. (This is after the reabate was factored in)

Sounds like this quote is a good price, huh?