2920 TLB

/ 2920 TLB #1  

gp1200x

Bronze Member
I'm shopping around for quotes, local and distant, on a 2920 TLB and wondering what the best % discount or price I should be able to get close to for a TLB setup (maybe a 54" MMM too if the total package isn't bad.)

Options like a tiller I can get locally from TSC, AG or Northern pretty cheap.

I found a dealer that seems to be willing to discount around 15% but I would have to trailer it...not an issue to me

I went to two local dealers and was blown away. One had a BX24 TLB for 17.6 and did not even attempt to deal even when I told him there would be no financing. With tax in NY that would be OVER 19K for a BX24, I didn't even ask about ordering a 2920 when I saw his B3030 with a loader for just a hair under 20K. I guess he doesn't want new customers!

/ 2920 TLB #2  
What kind of prices are you seeing?

/ 2920 TLB #3  
A good friend of mine just got a quote here in NH on a BX about 15,800, or 15,900...... sorry i'm going from memory. A 2620 TLB was 21 and some change. It may be worth the drive here to get out of your sales tax if possible, since we have none. My conscience would not bother me not paying it, but plenty of guys here feel other wise. I'll call him tomorrow to make sure the prices i gave you are very close to exact.

/ 2920 TLB
My best price around my part of NY was $22.4k for the TLB (16" bucket). Way too much since it did not include an MMM nor taxes. Penn was right around $22k, one slightly over and one slightly under but I think I would end up with a tax bill from Penn too.

I'm looking for a 10%+ discount in this area but will not find it with any local area dealer willing to deliver it so if I upgrade my trailer (replace) I don't care where it comes from.

First quote from a KT dealer was 10.2% off list for everything, no tax, no delivery to NY and I think he will come down more. I specificially asked him about the tax consequences and he said he does not charge or collect it if it is delivered out of KT. (We have an old family farm out in the midwest I could use for dropoff.)

Haven't made it into NH yet but will in two weeks when I take a free geothermal seminar up there. Hopefully they will tell me more than I already know and it won't just be a sales pitch.

However, I am getting different list prices on the 2920 and 364FEL?
Was there a recent price increase or do different parts of the country have different associated list prices for the tractors and options?

I can't tell if the list price differences are because of older stock versus new order purchases or add on fees. Prices differ by hundreds like $350+ for the 2920??

/ 2920 TLB #5  
I live in Mississippi and got a quote this week on a 2920HSD.It was 11,500
for tractor,2750 for loader(LA364)1550 for 60" landpride finishing mower,and 1000 for LP 48 inch mower(bush hog type)

/ 2920 TLB
I wished I lived further out west.

I shopped in Southeastern New Hamp (didn't get to the western side yet) and was quoted a price of $22350 for a TLB setup with loaded turfs, manual thumb, 16" bucket and store pickup by me. Minus $300 for cash.....plus they wanted $300 for a toothbar (not unreasonable) and $100 for hooks on the FEL (no freebees!). 60 MMM was another $2300. That seemed extremely high and he didn't seem to want to budge (he knew I was from NY). Needless to say I left after he copied the quote for me.

He has my number. I won't be calling him though.

Anyone know the price for the manual thumb? It wasn't listed but I suspect it would be somewhere between 400 600...?

/ 2920 TLB #7  
I think the manual thumb is $400 but you can check that on the Kubota web site. They have "Build your Kubota" prices there for the new B series now. I also think that the prices they quoted you would buy a B7800 with similar equipment, or it would be very close. As a mower I would prefer the B2920, but as a TLB, the B7800 has quite a bit more to offer.