New BX 1800

/ New BX 1800 #1  

12ashman

I first want to say thanks for a great forum, I learned a lot from reading your forums and became a more informed buyer.
It just arrived today, BX 1800, 54" mower, FEL, grill guard, engine block heater, rear work light, delivery and 50 hour on site service and a great price to boot from a well respected dealer.
I have been anticipating delivery for weeks now, I built a four wheel yard trailer, metal balast box with two tow hitches and I am currently building a tandem trailer to move it. If I can figure out to get my pictures posted I like to share these projects with you good folks.

I just had it out in the yard filling ruts in the driveway, I am very impressed how well this little tractor performs. My wife Shirley told me that if I was any more impressed I turn orange. Gota Love it.

/ New BX 1800 #2  
ashman: congrats on the new tractor. and welcome to the forum. u do sound impressed with your new machine. don't it make life easier and more fun?/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif now be sure to pay some attention to shirly, don't want her getting jealous of the bx/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif have fun and be safe, slow and easy at first.

/ New BX 1800 #3  
Congrats on your new Kobata! I now how you feel, thae are great tractors!/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ New BX 1800 #4  
Congrats on your new BX 1800. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

By the sounds you are thinking of the future /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif and should have grand of a year.

/ New BX 1800 #5  
12ashman,

Congrats on the new BX. You'll find all kinds of things to keep it busy /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I'd ask you to post your project pictures but I suspect you'll be too busy with the 'bota.

Enjoy,
Michael

/ New BX 1800 #6  
I hope that you enjoy your BX 18000 as much as I do! Mine is a year and a half old and I'm amazed at some of the things that I've found to do with it. Good Luck!