Just bought Kubota L3010!

/ Just bought Kubota L3010! #21  
I don't think you can post more than one at a time, most people reply to themselves like you did. But I must say those are some impressive pictures. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

--Brad

/ Just bought Kubota L3010! #22  
Agreed. And that is supposed to make me feel better???/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Just bought Kubota L3010! #23  
CONGRATS ON THE NEW TRACTOR. appears u should have it by this posting. send some pics. ain't life grand? summertime and a new tractor!!!!!!

/ Just bought Kubota L3010! #24  
Nice air, My 74 pursang only has 4" travel in the rear, not real conducive to leaps of that sort. I drop the gate at "SWAN MX" outside of tyler tx, ever hear of it? We are awfuly proud of it. We have a pretty big series and the "PRO CHALLENGE" IN sept. If you have never checked it out, ask around. It's a "national" caliber track. If you ever get down this way look me up!

/ Just bought Kubota L3010!
Bultaco eh...nice. I know a guy in Tyler that races down there. I have had the tractor for 2 1/2 days now and have 10+ hours on it. I picked up a 6' king kutter finishing mower and whacked out ~5 acres on the tractor's debut day. I have moved a LOAD of dirt in miscellaneous areas working on my landsacaping and I must say....I am quite impressed with the 3010's ability to dig with the loader. 4WD is a must and it is sweet having it!!! I also excavated and formed my first jump on my property...about a 50-55 foot double. It is indeed going to be a pleasant summer. I am impressed with this tractor! I was so busy that I did not get a chance to get any pics, but I will try tomorrow to get some!!

Steve

/ Just bought Kubota L3010! #26  
Shypes,
You definitly did better than me. I paid 21000 for:

L3010 HST
LA682 loader
R4's
Woods BB60 standard duty 60" rotary cutter with slip clutch
Woods 65" box scrapper
delivered
with NJ taxes.
So far though I am very happy with the machine, the dealer, and the 3.99 s year financing I got.

MrP has a L3410 for sale that I would propbaly have been interested in if I had cash in hand.