Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #1  

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Bronze Member
Does anyone know where the fill thing is for the 3pt hitch. I went to use the 3pt hitch while doing the post hole digger and it started not to bring it back up out of the hole. any ideas?

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #2  
If I remember correctly.. The dipstick for the hydro fluid is right near the gear shifter. The fill plug is not far from there. If it would help, I would be happy to check with the person I sold my B6000 too?

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir
Ya if you would. for some reason my 3 point hitch comes up very slow. and it falls when it is running and using it with it all the way up after a awhile. idk if it is low on fluid or it is the pump going.

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #4  
It uses the transaxle fluid, and the fill plug is on left side of shifter...

son of a!!!! it is full i will tell you that. you think maybe the pump for the 3pt is going???

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #6  
Coming up slow...maybe, but I doubt it. Once you center the lever, it's the fluid trapped behind the 3-point's piston that holds it up, not the pump. Could be linkage adjustment, control valve, or bad piston seal. You'll have to diagnose...:(

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #7  
Hi, for what its worth I have a parts machine with the control valve, actually the entire three point lift. Let me know if it comes to that and you may be interested in used parts.

Joel

by any chance could you tell me how fast your 3 point hitch comes up? does it come up real fast or kind of pokey?

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #9  
Mine comes up pretty fast. You probably just need to reseal the piston for the three point. It is very easy and cheap. Your local Kubota dealer should be able to order the parts.

/ Kubota B6000 3PT Hitch Resovoir #10  
Hey all:

I am the proud owner of a "new" b6000.

Trying to figure out how everything works.

The FEL gets it hydraulic power from the rear 2 pt hitch lift. There is a small hose/valve on the top of the hitch lift. The only problem is the rear lift does not work. Obviously the pump and all works, but why does the rear lift not work??? To get the FEL to operate you must put the rear lift handle in the "up" position. The guy i bought it from said he put a spring catch on the handle so he would not have to keep remembering to put it on so the loader would work. I was worried the pump may have burnt out, but it seems to work the loader just fine.

Once i get this figured out, i am trying to find a rear three point hitch to mount. This tractor does not have any of the associated parts. The kubota parts manual/ dealer lists the whole hitch as being 'unavailable.' who would have thunk that, come on, its only 30 + yrs old!!!!

Any ideas or thoughts on how to create the proper mount or support for the three point hitch base?

Attachments

• 100_1377.JPG
    100_1377.JPG
    815.8 KB · Views: 2,607