Kubota finance dream

/ Kubota finance dream #1  

JetsFan

Tractor
Kubota L4240/FEL
I have been enjoying this site for close to two years now. Great site I might add. I have made my tractor decision L4240. The only thing I don't know is when. Kubota financing is now at 0% for 42 months. I can't help but wonder what they will do at the end of June when this plan expires. Will they A.) drop this plan all together? B.) extend the same plan another month or more? Or my personal favorite C.) go to 60 months 0%?
Am I expecting too much or is 0%-60 a real posibility?

Any ideas?

Last edited:
   / Kubota finance dream #2  
My guess is that they will continue the same plan.

/ Kubota finance dream #3  
they have never gone over 36 so this 42 month thing was a surprise but don't hold your breath for 60

/ Kubota finance dream #4  
I decided to just jump and not see what happens. The dealer also put my 7 ft Bush Hog on the 42 month 0% plan.

/ Kubota finance dream #5  
I think that was a good move, i really dont think you will see 0% for 60 months from KCC.

/ Kubota finance dream
Thanks everybody, a jumpin I will go.

/ Kubota finance dream #7  
JetsFan said:
I have been enjoying this site for close to two years now. Great site I might add. I have made my tractor decision L4240. The only thing I don't know is when. Kubota financing is now at 0% for 42 months. I can't help but wonder what they will do at the end of June when this plan expires. Will they A.) drop this plan all together? B.) extend the same plan another month or more? Or my personal favorite C.) go to 60 months 0%?
Am I expecting too much or is 0%-60 a real posibility?

Any ideas?

I have financed seven tractors through KCC and haven't had any problems to date. There is a big push for Dealers to sale the loans with the Kubota Insurance. It's expensive over the life of the loan but protects both you and Kubota from stupidity. Stick with your homeowners policy as proof of insurance with the 0-42 month zero percent won't get any better this season with any manufacturer. Kubota is buying the market with these low rates. Check Green out and see what I'm saying. Think outside the box when making your decision.

/ Kubota finance dream #8  
I just bought a new Landpride BB and LR on the 42 month plan. I was gonna pay cash but figured 0% is free money so I opted to finance. It was about $50 a month. My free money is alittle misleading though. There is a $150 charge to get the 0% so 0% is a little miss leading. On a larger purchase I think its the same so the more u spend the better the deal. They did ask about the Kub insurance. I'm covered for these under my homeowners policy so you just decline it.

Attachments

• LRBB.JPG
    LRBB.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 159
  • LRBB2.JPG
    LRBB2.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 143
  • LRBB3.JPG
    LRBB3.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 92
   / Kubota finance dream #9  
:rolleyes:

The KCC insurance you pay one time...the home owners you pay every year.
So the KCC should be cheaper insurance.

The feature I like about KCC insurance is it includes Flood damage. We live in Katrina country and to receive a check from KCC insurance without a hassle was worth the money...

/ Kubota finance dream #10  
Yea - but you pay homeowners insurance every year anyway. Blanket coverage. Don't have to pay anymore for the LR and BB. Why get additional insurance?