The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here!

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #1  

BeeBop

Silver Member
Tractor
02 Kubota L-4610 HST w/4in1 bucket & R-4s
The wait is over..it\'s Orange and it\'s here!

I finally took delivery of my 'Bota L-4610 HST w/4n1 bucket and R-4s from Power equipment in Henderson NC. This thing is so choice, rides and drives like a champ. Charlie is the owner of Power equipment and he went out of his way to please me in my purchase, such very nice people there. I just got in the window for the rebate which got me out of the door for $23,200.00 taxes included. I think the name of this tractor will be, "Dr. Watson". I will have some action pics up for you guys very soon.

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #2  
Re: The wait is over..it\'s Orange and it\'s here!

Hey, congratulations! The wait is over and you can finally breath again! Before Dr. Watson arrived, you weren't sleeping because of the anticipation of waiting./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Now you won't sleep because of all the great things you'll be thinking about doing with the Doc! /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif I guess you'll be able to say The Doctor is Out!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #3  

Congrats, it sure sounds like you will have alot of fun with your nice new toy. Sounds like you really got a good deal too.

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #4  

Man I get goose bumps whenever any of us takes delivery...especially on a nice machine like that! That is a humdinger of a package you got there. Let's not wait for action pictures. Show us a nice shiny new posed photo. Get 'im while he's still clean!!!

Good luck, have fun and be safe!

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #5  

congratulations! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #6  

Congratulations.

My identical unit still sits at the dealer in a CRATE!

He's a little short on help and hasn't had anyone to assemble it.

I just found out he doesn't have the pins to attach the ATI skidsteer QA to the loader frame. (He aired them in and they should arrive on Monday.)

My dealer promises me I'll have it by Tuesday. It's a really long weekend! Especially since I just had 700 yards of fill dumped last week to play around in.

Don- please post a PIX so I can dream.

Thanks,
evan

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here!

Evan, I'd love to send you a pic before you get yours but unfortunately I haven't went digital as of yet so it should be later in the week. I can tell you this though, the wait will be definitely worth it. This unit rips I tell ya, I had reservations about the one pedal for the Hydro but now I love it, you couldn't make me drive w/gears again, guess it spoiled me. Be sure to tell them you want the leveling option w/the loader because you will not have one unless you specify and make them load your tires.

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #8  

BeeBop and Evan, I've been meaning to give you my congratulations... I also took delivery of my 4610HST about 10 days ago. So far, I've logged 11 hours on it, mostly mowing and loader work, and, BeeBop, I'd have to agree it's a beast... ours is tentatively named "Crush". I have been meaning to try posting a picture, and finally got some digital images, although they are from one of those $79 digital cameras that hooks up to the computer, so the detail leaves something to be desired.

BeeBop, I'm up the road a few miles from you in Greensboro. Evan, if you are able to pry yourself out of the seat long enough to get online, let us know that your machine has arrived and how you are doing with it. Anyhow, here goes with the picture attachment, and all the best of luck to each of you with your new 'Bota's.

Attachments

• 1-138454-farmpics_0018.jpg
    1-138454-farmpics_0018.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 114
   / The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here!

Thanks for the kind words Grandad. I see you have a cover over yours and that is nice, you'll love that when the sun beats down on you. Where in Greensboro do you buy your implements? Crush, very nice handle /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ The wait is over..it's Orange and it's here! #10  

Actually, the 4610 is from Carver's over in Dunn... they are maybe 2 hrs. away and put together a package that was hard to walk away from. The local Kub dealers either lacked one of models I sought or were not competitive. I found Carver's were good people to do business with.

There is an implement dealer in Winston called Leinbach's, I think. Been meaning to get over there sometime to check it out, but the 4610, 6' brush mower and box blade are probably all the budget - and my better half - will stand for a while (oops, there's a post auger ordered from Tractor Supply, since it was on sale... but nothing else for a while, I swear).