B2320 or B2620?

/ B2320 or B2620?
Thanks! The tax is 4.9% here in Colorado Springs, so I'll check the msrp for both tractors on the Kubota website.

JLC

/ B2320 or B2620?
I did the math and it seems I am only getting 8.3% discount on the tractor (B2620) and implements. I was hoping for more. I can save $150 by going to the factory supplied 4 ply AG tires instead of the industrial tires they sell the tractor with. As I have no lawn, I might do that!

The dealer is telling me to fill the rear tires, at a cost of $170, and that the weights would cost me $250. I would rather have weights - are there any cheaper aftermarket weights available for the Kubota?

JLC

/ B2320 or B2620? #13  
I just got a 2920 with loader. Dealer had 23 and 29 and made me a deal for $400 over the 26. The 23 is same physical size, just smaller tires. You will be pleased with the tractor.. I previously had a JD4100 and I am having to adjust to the clutch and lack of position control. Be sure to have the dealer adjust the quarter inching valve to work as Kubota advertises. I did not want a larger size tractor. The 3 speed transmission is a plus.

/ B2320 or B2620?
Thanks... Monday, I'll see if I can get a better deal on the B2620! If I were offered a 29 for $400 over the 26, I would take it!

JLC

/ B2320 or B2620? #15  
I got the B2320, the B2620 was $700 more at the shop I got it from. But maybe I got charged high to begin with.

I used to wish I got the bigger engine, but with 8 hours on the clock, tilling and using the loader, maybe the only reason I could think that the larger has a slightly bigger loader. I never thought I would use a loader, comes in handy.

/ B2320 or B2620? #16  
For what its worth, 8+ % off of list would be a fair deal around here. Obviously more is better,but your local dealer does need to make a buck. You'll be glad you went for the 26 over the 23 !

/ B2320 or B2620? #17  
I got a 2320 and love it. I moved more dirt in 3 hours with my 54 in. box scraper than I thought possible. My primary reason for the purchase was to mow my 2.5 acre yard withe the MMM. I have about 4 acres of pasture also. If I get to a point where I want to mow that, I would definitely want to upgrade to something that would pull a 60 in. mower (minimum). It would save tons of time. A larger bucket would also have been nice. Mine is working good for my current situation though. Once I complete the dirt work and landscaping around my house, my loader work and scraper work will be limited.

Whbob - can you tell me what you mean by having the dealer adjust the hydrolics to work as Kubota advertises?

/ B2320 or B2620? #18  
Jelc,

Congratulations for the nice machine. I have the older sister of the 2320 and it is a very good machine. If you are going to skid trees the other thing I would say you want to buy or make is one of those contraptions that attaches to the 3PH. I don't know what it is called but, using chains it allows you to lift up the butt end of the tree and drag it behind the tractor. Those B-Kubotas really rock!!! You will not be unhappy. You might be able to make wheel weights out of concrete. It takes more time then to write a check, but it could be done for about $50.