Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale

/ Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale #1  

MrP

Gold Member
Tractor
None: Sold Kubota L3410 HST 4WD
I love my tractor.

That being said, I think I'm one of the few people on this board who actually bought too much tractor. I originally had over 10 arcres to maintain (mow, etc). However, over the last couple years, my maintainable acreage has been recduced to about 1.5 acres. I have a Kubota L3410 without a loader.

I originally thought that I (and my wife) would use the tractor for multiple farm chores (horses). However, she has never been comfortable on the tractor and chooses to do her chores by hand.

So that leaves me with a GREAT tractor that I mow 1.5 acres with every other week. I'll be lucky to put 30 hours on the tractor this year.

I tried to sell it. However, with the rebates in place and the fact that I don't have a loader, no one was seriously interested. It is a pretty expensive mowing machine.

If you know anyone who is interested, let them know quick, because I told my dealer to order me a loader. Should be here in a week or two. I figured if I couldn't get near 15K out of it, I was just going to keep it.

Maybe I can get the wife to not be afraid of the tractor.

Specs: L3410, HST, 4x4, 165 hours, R4 tires, Folding ROPS, Front weights, Garage Kept.

Attachments

• 1-136638-L341010Oclock.jpg
    1-136638-L341010Oclock.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 375
   / Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale #2  
If you get that loader you'll hang on to that tractor. We use ours all the time to move haul manure and turn the pile over, among many other things. With the utility of the loader I bet your wife will fall in love with it after she learns how to run it.
18-64320-TractorsigK.JPG

/ Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale #3  
<font color=blue>If you get that loader you'll hang on to that tractor.</font color=blue>

I think I agree with Grant. Once you put on them "big biceps", you'll be amazed and elated at all the things you can do with your tractor. Add some inexpensive forks and you'll never part with her.

Of course, once the FEL is on, I will renew my offer to trade you straight across for my L2500DT. All we'd have to do is figure out how to swap them across 3,000 miles.
crazy.gif

/ Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale #4  
Thats a heck of a deal,and I wish I could use a model that big around my home,for if I could I would pack couple of donuts and jug of coffee and head down w/a cashier check for you!!

/ Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale #5  
I have missed the previous posts on this issue (if there were any), so I need you to clarify the price issue for me (and possibly other potential buyers).

You said that (1) you ordered a FEL and (2) you need to get at least 15K out of her.

What equipment does the 15K price include? The FEL?

I am in the Knoxville TN area and am thinking about upgrading my older B7100 gear drive to something HSD (was thinking about a B2910). Since I also have a B2150 with FEL, I could possibly be interested with or without the FEL.

Thanks for clarifying,
Kelvin

/ Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale
Sorry for not being clear. Here is my previous post on the subject.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=buykubota&Number=127266&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=buykubota&Number=127266&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=</A>

I do not have a front end loader. However, I have told the dealer to get me one. Once I spend the $3,500 to put the loader on her, I won't be able to get close the money I need to sell her. So, no, they price does not include the FEL.

So, if I can get close to 15K for the tractor before I put the FEL on her, I will sell her. If not, then I guess I'll just have to try to get my wife to sit on the tractor (and not scream in fear).

I am serious about selling the tractor, however, I do have a price point.

I have other attachments that I would sell to the buyer of the tractor. We would have to negotiate them separately.

Befco C50 RD6 72" 3pt deck
Befco PHD 9" & 12"
TSC C500 3pt Spreader
Boom Pole
Carry All
Sub-Soiler

We could put a package deal together for close to 17K.

I hate to spend more money on her, but if I can't get to my price point, then I guess I will.

P.S. My wife was not happy when I told her I ordered the FEL.

Attachments

• 1-136765-L3410Side.jpg
    1-136765-L3410Side.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 804
   / Last Chance at My L3410 for Sale
Changing the price on the package deal:

Befco C50 RD6 72" 3pt deck
Befco PHD 9" & 12"
TSC C500 3pt Spreader
Boom Pole
Carry All
Sub-Soiler