3 point snowblower

/ 3 point snowblower #21  
Dyer said:
We live about 3 miles from HLC on the West Road. I'm about 3/10's mile from the Old South Church and Jaybrad is just a little further up the road. Dyer, retired
Small world we live in,Itravel that road at night to avoid the tourist up in the village.Then i shoot out castle island and on to 41 in mtvernon.Ilive up in the FARMINGTON area during the week anyway.
Iwas asking the firechief[jeff]whom i work with if he knew you.He wasnt sure.
ALAN

/ 3 point snowblower #22  
Lidger said:
Wow!!

Thanks for all the replies!!!
Buying new may be the option I may choose, I wanted to get an idea of what to expect when I walked into a dealer. I will continue to look for used units but I am not going to deal with another winter of using strictly a backblade on a 1200ft driveway. I hope a snowblower will make my job easier. On a side note, would you recommend the front weight kit for the tractor when the snowblower is attached?
Again, thanks so much for your replies!!
LIDGER,
JayBRADS idea is what i intend to do.Igave her a quick hookup ,so i could see how it felt its hardly noticable with the loader on.Ialso have some areas between buildings,i have to keep clean...just no way to do with a blower,so i need my loader on.Its just too much work to go from front loader to blower and viceversa all the time.
That loader might come in handy if we get a wet heavy storm also.I plowed with a 3 point blade in my bucket last year,so you can opt for a front blade of some sort too.
The one thing i like about my KUBOTA,is i can sit sideways on the seat and operate the treddle petal with my left foot and just turn my head to the side when im backing up.Ioperate a large allterrain forklift at work and have to back up with huge stacks of product on,and i operate that [jcb] the same way.Ihope youll be able to do the same ,if not get some nice mirrors for your tractor.
ALAN

/ 3 point snowblower #23  
escavader said:
Small world we live in,Itravel that road at night to avoid the tourist up in the village.Then i shoot out castle island and on to 41 in mtvernon.Ilive up in the FARMINGTON area during the week anyway.
Iwas asking the firechief[jeff]whom i work with if he knew you.He wasnt sure.
ALAN

Escavader,

You go by our houses each time you travel the West Road then. I'd tell you to look for a Kubota in the yard, but everyone on the road has one.....well, except for one Massey Ferguson at Jaybrad's. My place is 3/10's mile from the 135 intersection....big Brown Cape as you start down over the first hill. Jeff probably knows Jay, as he was on the Town Council and still moderates many town function meetings. I've been here since 2000, so I'm a newcomer. Dyer, retired