A good deal?

/ A good deal? #1  

jrschremser

Tractor
JD 4600
I have an opportunity to purchase a 2003 Bx 2200 with 96 hrs. Also included is a 60" MMM, a 48" bush hog brand rotary cutter, a front blade and a set of mounted ag tires. The tractor appears to be in very good condition. The owner purchased this new and is asking $6500.00 firm.

Does this sound like a good deal? Thank you for any advice.

/ A good deal? #3  
I agree! It would be a great deal here in NH too. I would be interested if it were in my area.

/ A good deal? #4  
Is this legit or another way of a scam?

/ A good deal? #5  
Sounds like a good deal to me. It would be even better if it had a loader.

/ A good deal? #6  
jrschremser said:
I have an opportunity to purchase a 2003 Bx 2200 with 96 hrs. Also included is a 60" MMM, a 48" bush hog brand rotary cutter, a front blade and a set of mounted ag tires. The tractor appears to be in very good condition. The owner purchased this new and is asking $6500.00 firm.

That's lots of equipment for the money /buy it.

/ A good deal? #7  
Lot of tractor, you mught want to make sure it's not owned by the bank or someone else. Just be carefull.

/ A good deal? #8  
I'd put this in the "too good to be true" category if it is online or otherwise un-viewable for whatever reason.

But if you've laid eyes on it and it appears legit (not parked behind some guy's trailer at the back of the park with the Lexus and Jaguar), I'd be all over it like butter on bread. 96 hours in 5 years? Wow. It should look pretty good if that's the case. I have 200 hours in 2.5 years and I think MINE looks pretty good.

Best of luck. Hope it works out.

/ A good deal? #9  
jrschremser said:

$825 MMM
$300 BH
$950 Front blade
$4525 Tractor
My total estimated worth $6600.

/ A good deal?
Thanks for all the input! Your comments will help to convince the wife on this deal. The tractor is being sold locally. It looks nearly new, no leaks, no smoke and no unusual noise. Our local dealer has the sales records so it appears all ligitmate. Now I just need to sell the JD318.