Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days

/ Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days #1  

afish

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39
If anyone is headed over there and could do me a big favor and check out a couple used pieces for me and give me there opinion I would be great full.

/ Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days #2  
Hello afish,
I wish I did live close enough to go by there. I can say this, whatever Brady tells you, that is exactly what it will be like and what they will do. If it is not for some reason, they always make it right. That has been my experience and the best I can tell the experience of any who have bought from them sight unseen. Hope all works out for you. By the what are you looking at anyway?
Take care-TPS

/ Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days
Yea I never mistrusted Brady he seems like a honest guy. I just let him know that I would take one of his used L39's he had. He had 2 one with 164H and one with 202H I just wanted a third opinion on which looked nicer since they where so close hour wise. But after I talked to him again I found out the 202H machine was 2 years newer and still had a year left on the power train warranty and had the 3rd function for the loader so that sealed the deal. Its just kind of a big purchase on something used just to make a choice from pictures. However I know just from talking with him a few times that he is a upstanding individual and already trust him more than my local dealer. So if anyone is looking for nice low hour L39 he still has one left. Cant wait I have been trying to decide what machine to get for months first it was a 3240 then thought I might want to get a 4240 for the bigger loader then saw the M5040 wasnt much more than the 4240. I was going to buy new and hold off on the BH for now but after seeing the L39 and the specs I knew it was for me however I had to buy a used one since a new one is out of my budget. Should be a big difference from my B7800 which has been good to me my needs have just outgrown it.

/ Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days #4  
When are you getting your L39 shipped? I've been waiting for Brady to send a truck north so I can get my purchase shipped.

/ Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days #5  
. That has been my experience and the best I can tell the experience of any who have bought from them sight unseen.
I bought 2 BX1500s and a new rear tiller and new front blade sight unseen from them back in NOV.2007.::)
Love the tractors and the attachments.:cool:
Well pleased with the deal and the dealer. :cool:

/ Anyone going to barlows in the next couple days #6  
Brady had a low hour used L39 for sale when I ordered my B3030 from him. Was a great price, and it turns out another guy in Colorado bought it, so I was able to see it when my tractor arrived. It was in great shape, and made the price even that much better - that guy got a great deal.

I'm sure you're getting exactly what Brady says you're getting.