Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth?

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #1  

jdcesq

Well, after two years of living in our new house, I've come to the conclusion that I really don't need this big of a tractor (shocking, I know), and have decided to sell it and the attachments. I used the tractor and backhoe to dig our waterline (~1000ft) and grade the landscape around our new house when it was being built and have only used it to mow the grass since. The problem is that I have no idea what any of it's worth. Can anyone give me an idea of what to ask in the way of a fair price?

Here's what I've got:

Kubota L4400DT-F: Bought new in Oct. 2005, currently has ~250 hours. Gear drive, 4WD industrial tires (filled), Kubota LA703A FEL. very good condition

Bradco 3509 3-pt Backhoe: Very good condition, probably used a total of 40 hours.
Rhino 72" finish mower - good condition
Kingkutter 60" Rotary Cutter - good condition
KingKutter 72" Box Blade - very good condition
KingKutter 500lb PTO seeder/spreader - good condition.

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #2  
I don't keep up with pricing so I won't venture a guess... but sometimes it helps to see what similar tractors are going for. Look at places like Tractorhouse.com and that might give you an idea.

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth?
Thank you very much, I'll do that. Does anyone think $18,000 is too much to ask for the whole lot?

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #4  
I was thinking more like 20k-22k.

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #5  
I wooda been all over that for 18k last year when I was just starting to look. That added backhoe makes it a real attractive tractor :D

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth?
Thanks alot for all the responses.

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #7  
Jdcesq,

I am in the process of doing what you already have done and have been looking to purchase a similar tractor. Could you email me more info/pics of your tractor? I guess I would have to find away to ship it also since I am in Northern MN. Gods Country. :)

No idea how to send a PM on this site. I just joined.

Thanks,
WW

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #8  
Where is this tractor located?

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #9  
Stick it on eBay with a reserve of 18.5K and maybe (I think probably) you will see closer to 20K when it's all said and done.

In your ebay listing you can demand cash or whatever you are comfortable with. I would want a bank to bank wire transfer I think if it were me....just...don't take any checks!

I gave more than that last year for my setup (smaller tractor with 2 implements) so I really think you will do good and with a reserve of 18.5K you will get at least that amount or it won't sale.

The .5K covers your expenses like ebay fees and even paypal fees if you are setup to take paypal.

You should be able to sale that easy. I would have given 20K in a heartbeat back when I was shopping for a tractor and with all that gear..AND a backhoe....WOW. :D

It's a good deal.....heck I bet you sell it here.

/ Selling my Kubota L4400 w/ attachments, what's it worth? #10  
I would be interested in just the backhoe if you are willing to sell the attachments seperate.....see your PM