Price Check M7040 price check

/ M7040 price check #1  

Delta Dave

Can I get a price check on a M7040 with cab, hydrolic shuttle, FEL with 3rd function valve and 4wd. Was quoted $30,900.

Thank you.

/ M7040 price check #2  
That don't even sound reasonable. Does it have 4 tires?

/ M7040 price check
Yeah, new. What do you mean don't sound reasonable, to high/low?

/ M7040 price check #4  
Yeah, new. What do you mean don't sound reasonable, to high/low?

sounds low by a several thousand. if that's what you were quoted, dont wait until whoever it was that gave you the quote wises up!!! and tell me where you got this deal so i can take advantage too!:D

/ M7040 price check
Ok, sorry, just rechecked, that did not include the FEL. Price with all the above is $36,150. Still a good price?

/ M7040 price check #6  
Ok, sorry, just rechecked, that did not include the FEL. Price with all the above is $36,150. Still a good price?

im not sure about Kubota prices, but that sounds in the area of what others have been given for a tractor like that. someone else can help you more then i can but that does sound good from what i've read. you paying cash or financing? if cash, you might can offer him a couple hundred less just for the heck of it and see how far you get. never hurts to try!

/ M7040 price check #7  
I just paid 36 K for an M-5040 with the third function on the FEL and an air ride seat. I went back later and got the stero which quit today while I was mowing.

/ M7040 price check
im not sure about Kubota prices, but that sounds in the area of what others have been given for a tractor like that. someone else can help you more then i can but that does sound good from what i've read. you paying cash or financing? if cash, you might can offer him a couple hundred less just for the heck of it and see how far you get. never hurts to try!

I can get $500 off for cash or 0% financing for 36 months. I'll make more than the $500 by keeping the money in bonds and take the zero finance option.

Sounds like a good deal then, I think I'm going to finally drop the hammer Monday. Been thinking of doing this for a while, finally going to make the commitment.