Kubota Workshop Manuals

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #1  

Keuka

Bronze Member
I'm considering a Kubota workshop manual and I'd like to know anyones opinion on their worth. My understanding is they do not include a parts listing and that manual is at an aditional cost.

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #2  
I do not own one either but want to get one also. Yes from what I've seen there is two manuals service & part that are sold separately.

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #3  
I recently purchased a parts manual for my BX22 on ebay. It came on a CD and is somewhat helpful. Yep, parts and workshop manuals are two separate
manuals. I just like to be able to go to parts department with part numbers already in hand. This by the way is the first time I have been able to post and have found several useful tidbids of info. See ya, JL

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals
I'm fallowing an ebay bid that includes the tractor, Loader and backhoe for an L35-TLB. It's up to $152.50 and there's still 15 minutes left on the bid. That's a used Workshop Manual without a parts listing. Ouch!

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #6  
yea, no need to pay for it. We'll give you whatever you want. The stuff you download online often out of date anyway. Parts numbers supercede and designs change all the time.

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #7  
Messicks,

I also would like a shop manual for my M4800SU. My FIL has one for his JD 820. Bought it at Tractor Supply for $20.00. What's the deal with Kubota not releasing anything to the aftermarket? $103.00 for the Shop Manual and Supplement from my dealer!!!!! Ouch!!

Chris

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #8  
I'm not sure its got anything to do with Kubota. There is nothing stopping anyone from writing a shop manaul and selling it. There is probably just not a large enough market for it. That is, short of them just opening it up for anyone to sell.

Let me tell you... $125 is CHEAP. We're paying as much as $1500 for our own copies of some of the larger stuff from New Holland.

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #9  
yea, no need to pay for it. We'll give you whatever you want. The stuff you download online often out of date anyway. Parts numbers supercede and designs change all the time.

Hey what a deal, Messicks if you are giving manuals away I would like one.

/ Kubota Workshop Manuals #10  
We don't give them away, but if you need screen shots of parts breakdowns or instruction on making a repair we will help.