Price Check B2320 price

/ B2320 price #1  

steverichmond

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320
I was quoted $15,500 for a B2320, FEL, and 60 in. mmm here in eastern KY. I'm not really up on pricing, so I though you guys may know. Is this a good price?

I know a lot of folks around here seem to like the 2620 better but I'm thinking the 2320 is MORE than enough tractor for my purposes. (95% mowing 2.5 acres)

Thanks,
Steve

/ B2320 price #2  
Steve, Not to sure about the 2320. I have a 2620 also purchased the 60"MMM, (since gotten a refund used it for 10 min. and realized I would prefer a ZTR), FEL, loaded rears, and a couple of attatchments. Also took a 1300 hit on my traded SCUT because it was so new (only made 11 pymts) and a different company (N.H.) but based on my knowledge of the things I got w/ mine minusing them out (mower deck is roughly 2k) plus deducting the difference in tractor price from the 2320 to the 2620 it seems right on. I recommend loading the rears also if your planning on doing any FEL work, which I am guessing you are.

There are a few members that are actually Kubota dealers so hopfully they will chime in, Good Luck!

/ B2320 price #3  
Steve,

I live in IL and here is what I paid around April - May:

B2320
FEL
60" MMM

Price - $14,200 w/o taxes

They also gave me the following for free:

Labor on 50 hr service
armrests for seat
welded on bucket hooks

If I recall correctly, the price for the 2620 was about $800 - $900 more at the time. I think I have heard others say that prices have went up slightly since I purchased mine so take that into consideration.

I love my 2320 and it has done everything that I have asked it to do. I have moved an unreal amount of dirt with my 54 inch box scraper and my loader while landscaping my house. It has handled it and this will probably be the most punishement that I will ever put it through so it has passed the test. After I'm done building my house it will be used for primarily mowing. That being said, it did grunt a little:)

If I had it to do over again I would probably go ahead and spend the money on the 2620 to get the larger loader and extra horsepower. I don't know that the 2920 would add as much benefit for the dollar though. If your budget is tight, it sounds as though the 2320 would do everything you ask of it. Good luck.

/ B2320 price #4  
I have the B2320, I would also pay the little extra for the B2620, for the larger loader.

I have used the loader more than I thought I would, from scraping the driveway to picking up large tree stumps. I do not use this to mow, I use a riding mower, JD LA135.

/ B2320 price #6  
Just for you knowledge, last month I got my B2620 with FEL, loaded tires and 48" Landpride rotary cutter for $14,500 delivered with no tax in Oregon.

I would think you could barter a little more.

/ B2320 price
Thanks to everyone that responded. I though the quote was very high. Does anyone have any speculations what improvements Kubota may make to the B2x20 series in 2009? I'm not in a big hurry and could wait if there were a reason.

Thanks,
Steve