L5740...adding rear hydraulics

/ L5740...adding rear hydraulics #1  

rdpowell

In the process of finishing up the specs for a new L5740. I have decided to have two rear hydraulic outlets. Here are the part #s and list$ the dealer gave me: rear remote base kit & lever (L8346 & L8349) for $494, 2nd rear remote (L8347) for $270, and two double acting rear remote valves (L????) for a total of $444. Does this look correct ? I am giving the list$ to help confirm these are the correct componets.

Any reason to add the third rear valve ? I assume that it could always be added in the future. At this time, these two on the back may not see much if any use, but hate to get a new machine with no plumbing on the back.

In addition to the front two valves (used for the loader) , I am adding the 3rd function so that I can have a hydraulic chute deflector on the snow blower.

/ L5740...adding rear hydraulics #2  
On my 5740, I put all three on. In the event that you end up getting a T-N-T setup, both valves will be used up. Having the third will still allow for control, such as a hydraulic ripper on a box blade. Also, the price of the valves will just keep on getting higher.