Dilema

/ Dilema #1  

kartracer

I posted on the kioti forum as I had about decided on one of their models,but here's my situation.I bought 10 acres,7 or so is pasture.My house is being built on an acre and a half.

I need a tractor that I can do some landscaping,scraping a driveway that's around 650 feet,gardening,mowing etc.The local kioti dealer quoted 11,999.00 for ct 20 w/fel,15,999.00 for the ck35.

I stopped by the kubota dealer today and he quoted 15,600 for a b7800 w/fel.Any suggestions?What do the owners of the b7800 think of their machines.Is that price in line or do I need to keep looking?Thanks Joe

/ Dilema #2  
Hi Joe,
The price that was quoted to you for the B7800 sounds like a pretty decent deal. I paid 17,000.00 for mine in early '07, and the only difference is mine came with a 60" mmm. As far as being satisfied, my B7800 does more than I ever expected from it. It doesn't have the frills that some of the other models have, but it's a heck of a sight nicer than the '49 Farmall I had. I'm happy with everything about it. I've moved things with my loader that probably exceeded the limits set by Kubota, but had no trouble. I bought a 6' box blade, 60" brush hog, and a 6' back blade that I plow my 400 foot drive with. It will run the brush hog up a hill covered with multaflora rose and saplings with no signs of struggling.
My buddy who operates heavy equipment at a powerplant has the same tractor with a backhoe, and can't believe what this machine can do.
I think you would be more than satisfied with a B7800.
Best of luck,
Pat

/ Dilema #3  
The price you've been given is pretty close to the one I got. So far I've been very please with the B7800.