Kind Words

/ Kind Words #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Just wanted you Orange guys to know that my brother-in-law is looking into a BX2200 and asked me if I was still glad that I bought The Mighty NH TC18. Once I assured him in 1000 words or less that I still loved my TC18, we discussed his needs and the BX2200. What he described seems to fit the BX2200 to a "T". Once I figured that I couldn't fit his needs in the NH line, I actually said very nice positive things about Kubota and the BX2200, lots of it based on what I've read here! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

When I suggested that he get on here and see what the BX2200 owners have posted, he said "you mean TractorByNet", wow, word sure gets around! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

We Boys and our Toys! JimBinMI

/ Kind Words #2  
Isn't that what its all about..helping one another also having fun. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

If we should ever meet I owe you a hot cup..oops wrong cups /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif than again maybe not w/in years to come. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Last edited:
   / Kind Words #3  
Wow, Gasp /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif, Muhammad,

Someone has stolen Mr. Bowman's I.D. and password. If this is really you Jim, take to super UDT's and go to bed. Get up early tomorrow and call your brother in law and convince him to do the right thing. You have to nip this in the bud before you start saying nice things about Orange to strangers on the street./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Al

/ Kind Words #4  
I am curious though, why does he not want a TC18? Seems like a nice machine and you like yours so just wondering what attracts him more to the BX? A fellow was driving around today and saw my 2410 and stopped to talk, he had just ordered one. I asked him what he planned to do with it and he said mow and roto till. I told him BX2200!!!!!! I think, I bet he changes his order. I had the deck on my 2410 and was in the middle of mowing--I demoed him on my tractor and explained exactly how the BX was better and I think he saw the light. He is not even going to get the FEL so since he is so sure he is only mowing and tilling I cannot imagine the need for a 2410--oh--when he stopped and introduced himself he asked how I liked my "lawnmower"--I set him straight real fast--dude--that is a tractor and not a lawnmower /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif . How big does a tractor have to be before it is no longer a lawnmower. J

/ Kind Words
Thomas,

I'll have a cup with you anytime! Heck, I'll even drink it out of a Kubota or JD mug! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif However...I will be wearing my <font color=blue> BLUE TBN Hat!!!!

JimBinMI

/ Kind Words
TresCrows,

He is primarily looking for a lawnmower with extra capabilities. He lives in the country with a few acres and trees with low branches, that's why he wants the 60" cutting deck and the low profile. He's also looking at the front end loader.
The other thing he said was that he wants this to be his last tractor purchase, tired of having to replace typical lawnmowers/garden tractors. He has used my TC18 on my field with the rotary mower, so he knows that it is taller than the BX. He does want what a lot of us want in the diesel power, power steering, 3 pt., FEL capabilities, 4x4.

JimBinMI