L48 TLB Question?

/ L48 TLB Question? #1  

tnpete

Tractor
14 in all but last one is a Kubota M4700 bought new. and still in great shape. But may be for sale next spring and b e replaced with a L48 TLB or a M59 TLB
Looking at 2 Used L-48 TLB's, I now have a M4700 with 600 hours on it with loader 2 wheel drive. I have a 6ft 3pt disk I use with the 4700 and a 6ft bush hog, 7ft finish mower, 6ft Bush and bog disk 4 row planter, 2 row planter 2 bottom 12" breaking plow, 3 bottom 12" breaking plow 10ft wheel pull type disk
7ft landscape rake and 8ft blade.
I am about sure the 10ft disk is out with the L-48 but the rest would all the rest work with this unit?
How many HP will the L-48 drop being HTS? Over a gear tractor?
Guessing the 4 wheel drive will help me out a lot On pulling equipment?
How hard is the HTS peddle to move with your foot? At times I have issues with my legs working .
L-48 would be used as a TLB and also to bushhog 20+ Acres and cut wildlife plots and just normal use around the farm and home.
We would be using the TLB to keep farm ditches clean and keep Beaver dams out of of the field ditches also.
Would also be looking at unloading our 24ft Goose neck trailer with the front end loader with a set of forks. MAx weight of a pallet would be 2000# Would the L-48 handle this? Just pick it up, Then back up enough to clear the trailer and then down almost to the ground?
Looking for one unit to do it all. Was looking at a New M59 but think its just more then I need. I think I can sell my M-4700 with Bushhog loader for $15000. So that is a nice chunk of the $$ for the TLB. But buying used then you have the rest. Would not finance pay cash. But may need to hold on to the extra cash.. And with stocks dropping out of the world. I may just put off a trade up for a year. And see what happens .
Thanks for any and all info.
Pete

/ L48 TLB Question? #2  
I've had a 48 close to 5 yrs now.. THey can run a 6ft mower as long as it is reg or medium duty., I believe a HD mower would be harder on it especially if in a hilly area. I wouldn't even attempt a ten ft disc. HST pedal pressure is so minimal it is a non issue,.. I have bad legs also and never had a problem... I think the pto power is around 39 HP which is 10 hp drop off engine. For backhoe work and especially front end loader work a 48 really shines... The prices someone posted earlier I thought was in line, not low not high..

/ L48 TLB Question?
I've had a 48 close to 5 yrs now.. THey can run a 6ft mower as long as it is reg or medium duty., I believe a HD mower would be harder on it especially if in a hilly area. I wouldn't even attempt a ten ft disc. HST pedal pressure is so minimal it is a non issue,.. I have bad legs also and never had a problem... I think the pto power is around 39 HP which is 10 hp drop off engine. For backhoe work and especially front end loader work a 48 really shines... The prices someone posted earlier I thought was in line, not low not high..

Thanks,.
The 10ft disk would not be used with the L-48. But the 6ft mower is med duty would. And most is on level ground.
I have 20+ acres down by the Tn river. That I keep mowed. And most of it can be done with ease. So it sounds like it would handle it great..
Keep thinking for the ditch work,And keeping the beaver dams dug out. I may be better off with the M59 Guess I will just wait a while longer and see what the used M59's will be selling for.
PEte