Dealer Kentucky Dealers

/ Kentucky Dealers #1  

RFischer

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HSD
I'm new to the list and I'm going to buy an Orange Monster very soon. Trying to decide between the BX2200 and the B2410. The list has been most helpfull. Has anyone on the list purchased a tractor or anything from Beards in Crestwood, KY or Jacobi Sales in Louisville, KY or heard any feedback on what kind of dealers they are? I've gotten pretty decent prices from them based on what I've seen mentioned here. Beards had just a little better price.

/ Kentucky Dealers #2  
I just bought a BX2200 with FEL, 60" MMM and farmking 48" tiller from Ward Implement in Hardinsburg (Breckenridge County) and Beech Grove. Its a little drive for you but I have known the business since I was a little kid. 13,600 was my total purchase price. Nice people. Cannot be around that long in the country and treat people poorly. I have had the BX for a week or so but I have used all the attachments and I have to say (from a farm boy who grew up around big tractors) that the Kubota is one Kick Butt tractor!!

/ Kentucky Dealers
Well cueball I wouldn't mind the drive. My concern would be how would I get delivered and the service should something go wrong during warranty. It's the same concern I had with getting one from Carver. They had a great deal on their website. It was a BX2200 4 wd, 60 MMM, LA 211 FEL, 48 BS with rippers and a 40 RT for 13,499 fob Dunn, NC. The price was great but, what do you do when you need service?

/ Kentucky Dealers #4  
I would suggest calling them and asking. They delivered approx 30 miles to me without cost or issue. I know you are farther out but you never know. They were gonna come out and get the tractor to change the tires (I wanted Ag tires not Turf tires) without cost to me (fortunately they came in right before they where gonna load for delivery). You might be suprised. The deal at Carvers while a nice price, was unacceptable to me for same reasons as you. Delivery charges would add to that bottom line were a local dealer delivers for free. I dealt with Danny Mattingly at Wards in Hardinsburg, Ky 270-756-2555. You might be able to negotiate some service into the price where they come get the 'bota for ya.

/ Kentucky Dealers
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call and let you know.

/ Kentucky Dealers #6  
RFisher, I have a B2400, 4WD, FEL,mid mower that I will be saling soon to upgrade to a larger tractor. I'm near Somerset, Ky. JimM

/ Kentucky Dealers #7  
I got a new MX5000 last month partly because of Beards in Crestwood.

My wife and I went to the farm equipment show in Louisville, looked a all the colors of tractors but were well treated by the Kubota Rep. Also met Henry, saleman from Beards and liked his direct approach. He worked with me on getting a good price without sales games.

We ended up buying from H&R Agripower in Russelville because the Kubota is for our farm outside of Bowling Green. H&R gave us by far the best deal compared with a number of other KY dealers, including Beards. So shop around.

Good luck.

/ Kentucky Dealers #8  
Davis Equiptment Company, Greenup Avenue, Ashland. 606-324-5533. EXCELLENT! I got my B7500 HST, 60" MMM and Woods 1006 FEL for $13,850 June 2001. After I mentioned my tires were not loaded and mentioned a possible hydraulic line leak they immediately took care of the issues.
The beat prices by lots and lots of other dealers.