Testing 123

/ Testing 123 #2  
Hey, no problem. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif As they say, been there, done that!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif You posted just fine. When you get the chance, you might want to finish filling out the rest of your profile so people know where you're located, what kind of tractor, implements, acreage you have, etc. In other words, we're all nosey types!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Welcome to TBN!

/ Testing 123 #3  
You passed the test.....

I responded. Did I pass the Test?

Over and out.......... Tom

/ Testing 123 #4  
already replied to a post of yours on a different thread, but welcome to the forum, and when u get a chance fill out your bio, will help us to spend your $$$$ easier./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
FRANK

/ Testing 123
I went to the profile page, but could not figure out how to enter my info. I am quite the computer airhead! Help!!!!

/ Testing 123 #6  
<font color=blue>"I went to the profile page, but could not figure out how to enter my info"</font color=blue>

Just go to the Control Panel at the top of the page, and then go down to the Main Configuration section. Click on the edit button to the right of Personal Information and you're in! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif