Need help finding a tractor.

/ Need help finding a tractor. #1  

CumminsLuke

Silver Member
Hello fellow Kubota brothers! I am looking to buy an older Kubota M5950, M6950, M7950, or M8950. Preferably two wheel drive, with or without a cab. I am looking to buy one in the up to $9000 price range. I have scoured the internet and have found tractors in that price range but they are all no longer available. I have searched tractor house, iron search, machine finder, and fastline and everything out there is all ready sold or too much money. I'd even take a cheaper one if it needed some work.

If anyone out there has seen anything like this or knows of one please let me know.

/ Need help finding a tractor. #2  
You want an older Kubota M5950, M6950, M7950, or M8950 for $9000?

Good luck! That's what you will need to be first in line when that store opens.

You may have better "luck" if you put a Wanted ad in craigslist in all of the cities within 100-200 miles.

jb

/ Need help finding a tractor.
I think they can be bought for that. I have seen several real nice ones advertised for that or less, but they are always sold all ready when I call on them.

/ Need help finding a tractor. #4  
   / Need help finding a tractor.
Ya I have looked at those till I can't see straight. The first one is sold, the second one is too much cash. The last one is available and the guy will take $7200 for it but he says it uses quite a bit of oil.