Backhoe options for a bx2660

/ Backhoe options for a bx2660 #31  
Jeez, I didn't know I was offended...

The structure of this sentence comes across with that implication:

... it seems the only negative poster is Tom_H, he commented in my thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...0-putting-woods-bh-my-7610-a.html#post1647638 about a subframe for the BH70-X.

In the first half of the sentence, an independent clause, you state that I am being negative. Creating a compound sentence, you follow that with another independent clause citing my comment in an earlier and completely different thread. In the normal structure of sentences, this following independent clause would serve as a concrete example of what you are saying in an abstract manner in the first independent clause. Following the formal structure of writing, the meaning of the sentence, as written, is: "Tom_H is the only one making negative comments, here is an example of this from a place where he made a similar kind of negative comment in another thread." This is the inference that any well trained reader should take from the sentence. Though it is not clear why you would otherwise cite that earlier thread and post in reference to this one, I now believe that was not what you intended to imply.

/ Backhoe options for a bx2660 #32  
<snip>Though it is not clear why you would otherwise cite that earlier thread and post in reference to this one, I now believe that was not what you intended to imply.
I apologize, I was citing the earlier thread because I remembered your comment and was thinking you knew something about the backhoes, unlike a lot of posters who will comment on stuff they know nothing about.
I'm still surprised at the high cost of backhoes in your area.
Right now on eBay there's a 2009 BH6000 w/ a buy it now price of $3,750 w/12" bucket.

/ Backhoe options for a bx2660 #33  
I apologize, I was citing the earlier thread because I remembered your comment and was thinking you knew something about the backhoes.

That is kind of you and I appreciate the thought.

You are right about the cost differences. Had I known the 2009 prices east of here would be so much lower, I would have waited, planned a driving vacation to the east, and then trailered home one of these nicely priced backhoes.

Cheers.

/ Backhoe options for a bx2660 #34  
I do not work for, nor do I have any affiliation with this company in any way -

2008 Woods BH6000 Information Haney Equipment Co.
This a 3PH unit with no subframe. That configuration will rip the rear half off a BX and hopefully not maim/kill you in the process.

Put a proper 4-point subframe under this unit and you'll end up in the price range of everyone else. I paid $5,500 installed for my unit (with subframe), but that was a couple of years ago, now.

/ Backhoe options for a bx2660 #35  
I wouldn't put much faith in Tripletap. I run across a post of his, somewhere on here, recently. Man! That guy's a real must be on drugs? I believe triple tap is a code; for 3 too many tokes on a bowl, or something?

Kind'a reminds me of that crazy woman on Fatal Attraction! You better watch yourself there Tom.