Price Check Latest BX2200 price

/ Latest BX2200 price #1  

marrt

Platinum Member
Tractor
Power Trac 1845 and 425
Anyone priced a BX2000 lately? I have a sneaking suspicion there was a small price increase in May. Anyway, I just priced a BX2200, 60” MMM, FEL, and filled rear tires for $12,000, before taxes, from my local dealer. This is after much negotiating.

Carver has a great deal right now on his web site consisting of a BX2200, 60” MMM, FEL (no filled tires), box blade with rippers, and 44” tiller (box blade and tiller are First Choice implements) for $13,000. I calculate the tiller and box blade to be worth about $1,300, so, Carver is a little less expensive if one needs those additional implements.

However, for the difference, I will probably support my local dealer.

/ Latest BX2200 price #2  
I just purchased my 2200 w/54"mmm for 9750.00. FEL would be 2500.00. This is the best deal I could find in a three state area.

/ Latest BX2200 price #3  
Sounds like it is still a good price to me.
I know many have paid more and sure a few have paid less
but I think the price is in line and I know the machine is worth it.

/ Latest BX2200 price #4  
I purchased my bx2200 about a month ago w/ 60"mmm, FEL, grill guard, and shop manual for $12,077 from my local dealer. After the dealer successfully negotiated that, I got a 48" kk tiller for a grand.

mark

/ Latest BX2200 price #5  
I purchased a BX2200, FEL, and 60" MMM for $12,000 is S. Texas in February. One week later, I purchased a 42" box blade for $300 from the same dealer.

/ Latest BX2200 price #6  
marrt,

My BX2200, 60" MMM, FEL and grill guard was $12,100. It seems you're right on the money.

/ Latest BX2200 price #7  
How does your BX handle the KK Tiller? I know it's got the power,but from the specs,the tiller looks to pretty heavy for its size.

The numbers I've seen show the 48" at 600 lbs.

/ Latest BX2200 price #8  
I've only used it once. The bx grunts a little bit when you lift it and the tiller is only about 4-6" inches above the ground when lifted. The dealer told me to either use the fel or add weights when using the tiller.

It pulled the tiller through too wet sandy soil like a champ. Once, at the deepest depth, the rear tires started to spin (see 'too wet' above). I shifted to 4wd and on we went. When at max lift, the universals chatter quite a bit when the pto is running. My fix was to lower it a couple of inches.

I think the weight you quoted might be in the crate.

mark

/ Latest BX2200 price #9  
Thanks for you imput,I know a fellow that has the same tiller on a B-1750,he's told me to bring the BX by and we could hook it up and give it a whirl.

I'm going to try and take him up on his offer one day.

I sure like the way the KK is built,the 6 blades per flange,the gear drive and the slip-clutch power shaft.Features that are not offered on a lot of other tillers that are quit a bit higher priced than the KK.

/ Latest BX2200 price #10  
Can you post a picture of the KK tiller so we can see it? I'm still trying to decide between a BX2200 and a B2410. Will the KK tiller fit a B2410?