New B2920 in three weeks

/ New B2920 in three weeks #1  

johan3400

Gold Member
Western Illinois,just this side of heaven
Tractor
Kubota L3400 FEL
I have been looking at options for a second tractor for some time now. I looked at a used B2100 and thought it was a good one. I made an offer on it and was turned down. I contacted two Kubota dealers with my needs. I wanted a light weight 25 to 30 hp tractor. I run a specialty crop farm here in Western Illinois and need a reliable second tractor. It needs to be very reliable because my wife will run it often. I wanted light weight to eliminate compaction a bit more. I want Kubota because that is my choice of tractor. I will run a 3ph one row cultivator which is already modified to work on the B series, a one row Holland transplanter, a one row potato planter,a 50 gallon 3ph sprayer, a five foot RFM, and pull a 6X12 trailer back and forth from the field to bring in the vegetables. I explained this to the two dealers; the first one proposed an MX5100. That is a nice tractor, but not light weight and more hp than I need which equates more fuel use. The second one I approached with the thought of a B2620. He upsold me to the 2920 and I am happy with what is coming. He has the 2920 in stock and gave me a fair price for the difference, I am just waiting for R1 tires to come in. I will post pictures and give a review after I have it in the field.

/ New B2920 in three weeks #2  
How long is 3 weeks measured in "waiting for new tractor" days? :rolleyes:

/ New B2920 in three weeks #3  
Congrats on the new tractor. Keep us posted with pic's.

Tom

/ New B2920 in three weeks #4  
I may be biased but I have feeling you will love your new tractor! I got my 2920 a few months ago and could not be happier with the purchase! Can't wait to see the pictures!

/ New B2920 in three weeks
Today the dealer phoned and has my new tractor ready. I truly do not need it until Spring, but I think I may have to go get it soon. I sat on it and think it would look better in my shed.

Attachments

• 2920.jpg
    2920.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 237