Gold Member
    Western Illinois,just this side of heaven
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400 FEL

Default New B2920 in three weeks

I have been looking at options for a second tractor for some time now. I looked at a used B2100 and thought it was a good one. I made an offer on it and was turned down. I contacted two kubota dealers with my needs. I wanted a light weight 25 to 30 hp tractor. I run a specialty crop farm here in Western Illinois and need a reliable second tractor. It needs to be very reliable because my wife will run it often. I wanted light weight to eliminate compaction a bit more. I want Kubota because that is my choice of tractor. I will run a 3ph one row cultivator which is already modified to work on the B series, a one row Holland transplanter, a one row potato planter,a 50 gallon 3ph sprayer, a five foot RFM, and pull a 6X12 trailer back and forth from the field to bring in the vegetables. I explained this to the two dealers; the first one proposed an MX5100. That is a nice tractor, but not light weight and more hp than I need which equates more fuel use. The second one I approached with the thought of a B2620. He upsold me to the 2920 and I am happy with what is coming. He has the 2920 in stock and gave me a fair price for the difference, I am just waiting for R1 tires to come in. I will post pictures and give a review after I have it in the field.
    Jim
    L3400 FEL

Platinum Member Evil the Weasel's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

Default Re: New B2920 in three weeks

How long is 3 weeks measured in "waiting for new tractor" days?
    EtW - Kubota B2620

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    New BX2200 4-3-02 (traded 6-08) new B2620 06-08

Congrats on the new tractor. Keep us posted with pic's.

Tom

Tractor
    Kubota B2920, BX 24

I may be biased but I have feeling you will love your new tractor! I got my 2920 a few months ago and could not be happier with the purchase! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Gold Member
    Western Illinois,just this side of heaven
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400 FEL

Today the dealer phoned and has my new tractor ready. I truly do not need it until Spring, but I think I may have to go get it soon. I sat on it and think it would look better in my shed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2920-jpg  
    Jim
    L3400 FEL