Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400HST, R4 tires, L2228 Quick-attach setup

Default Re: Price check on L4400 with FEL

Sorry genleman, a BIG MISTAKE on my part. I misread the invoice line item. The actual price was $22,125.00 as equipped. And , yes it is 4WD. I didn't mean to get anyone befuddled over this post. Hope this clears things up or do I still need to keep my head low? Mike.

No need to take cover, I wasn't upset with you, only myself at not getting that sweet of a deal.

Now I feel much better, knowing that my price wasn't that far out of line. You still got a great deal though.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by mike5.56 View Post
    No need to take cover, I wasn't upset with you, only myself at not getting that sweet of a deal.

Now I feel much better, knowing that my price wasn't that far out of line. You still got a great deal though.
    I guess I'll come out from cover now! I felt the price was good, based on the research I did and the work the tractor would be doing. Your deal looks pretty good too. How do you like your unit?

Well, I like how it looks, and I like the way it handled in the dealers lot, but they don't deliver it until tomorrow AM-just in time for Christmas. I am looking forward to it though, and will try and post pix, if I can figure that out.

Tractor

I think you will really enjoy the L4400HST. Very responsive tractor with plenty of power. I'm impressed with the the HST...its better than driving a car! To get used to it I practiced going back and forth on a level surface just to get the feel of HST. I have yet to really use the brakes alone just for the sake of stopping.
    By the way, go into the FAQ section of the forum and you will find detailed instructions on how to post pics. Gotta see some pics! Enjoy!

Tractor
    L2800.

When you post a reply to thread, After you type, below the text box is the submit and preview post buttons... scroll down more and you should see "Additional Options", the 2nd sub-menu is Attach Files where you have to click on "Manage Attachments". Once you click that, another menu box opens and you can browse for your photos. Just make sure they are not too big. Teg

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costello View Post
    I think you will really enjoy the L4400HST. Very responsive tractor with plenty of power. I'm impressed with the the HST...its better than driving a car! To get used to it I practiced going back and forth on a level surface just to get the feel of HST. I have yet to really use the brakes alone just for the sake of stopping.
    By the way, go into the FAQ section of the forum and you will find detailed instructions on how to post pics. Gotta see some pics! Enjoy!
    I thought I would give you a little preveiw on what it will look like on the trailor. I have about 40 hours on my L4400 HST and have regretted every minute, worst mistake I ever made. LOL just Kidding, its a great machine and seems strong for its size and intended use. They were delivered by Barlow Tractor. I received a BX1500 Used (100HRS) and a new L4400HST on the samer day and the IH is a pic out of respect of the old IH 424 departing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hpim1488-custom-jpg   -hpim1490-large-jpg   -hpim1486-custom-2-jpg   -hpim1501-jpg   -hpim1489-large-jpg  

Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor

Looks like you hit the jackpot all in one day! Like you, I really felt bad about the tractor following me home.....but I got over it!

Drove it off the trailer and was admiring it when the wife says "Thanks" as she took off with it. Oh well, seat time is gonna be at a premium around here!

Tractor
    Kubota L4400 with LA703 loader, Ford NAA

Bought mine today. L4400DT, gear trans, loader, 4WD, and R4's. $21,500 plus tax. Hopefully will pick it up next week.

Thanks for all the responses.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by GLC View Post
    Bought mine today. L4400DT, gear trans, loader, 4WD, and R4's. $21,500 plus tax. Hopefully will pick it up next week.

Thanks for all the responses.

Congrats! Don't forget the pics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12