Price Check Price check on L4400 with FEL

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #1  

GLC

Tractor
Kubota L4400 with LA703 loader, Ford NAA
I'm shopping for a new L4400 right now. Either Ag or R4 tires with gear transmission and front end loader. What would be a reasonable price for this?

Thanks

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #2  
I'm shopping for a new L4400 right now. Either Ag or R4 tires with gear transmission and front end loader. What would be a reasonable price for this?

Thanks

Can't help you much. I bought mine three years ago with loader, R1s, 4wd and one set of rear remotes and it was about $19,000 which was a good price at the time. Have no idea what they are actually selling for now.

There is a new 2006 at Tractorhouse.com for $18,600 but the loader is by Rhino, not Kubota.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #3  
Just purchased a L4400HST with LA703 loader and quick attach, R4 tires. Price was $18000.00. An L4400 gear unit should be less than HST model. Hope this helps. Mike.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #4  
Just purchased a L4400HST with LA703 loader and quick attach, R4 tires. Price was $18000.00. An L4400 gear unit should be less than HST model. Hope this helps. Mike.

Wow, that is an incredible price! With 4wd too? I guess the economy must be pushing the prices down. Great time to buy.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #5  
I'll say! I just paid $21,800 for the same package L4400/LA703 w/QA bucket/4WD/HST. That's the best price I've heard for that tractor from 3 dealers in mid TN. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Oh well, too late now.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #6  
He didn't mention if it was 4wd or not. If it was, that is the best price I've ever heard and quite a deal considering that it has HST.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #7  
I just saw the tractor in question on another thread in this forum, and it is indeed a 4WD, at least in the picture. Man, that's a heck of a price! Fully $3800 less than what I just paid. Maybe I should have driven to Missouri to buy from that guy. I've always wondered how the local dealer would react to bringing in a tractor for work that you bought from someone else though. Live and learn.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #8  
I'd highly question the pricing thats here. Its well under dealer cost. $21,800 is a competitive price for that tractor, don't feel bad.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL
Thanks for the responses. I am looking for 4WD.

I just missed out a new 2007 left over MX5000 with loader for $21,500 + taxes. It was a little more tractor than I needed but now I'm back to shopping for the L4400.

Thanks.

/ Price check on L4400 with FEL #10  
Thanks Messick, that makes me feel somewhat better. I was already concerned over taking on debt, and learning that I could have had the same equipment for $3800 less kind of exacerbated that feeling.

I guess the old adage applies, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.