Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400 with LA703 loader, Ford NAA

Default Price check on L4400 with FEL

I'm shopping for a new L4400 right now. Either Ag or R4 tires with gear transmission and front end loader. What would be a reasonable price for this?

Thanks

Tractor
    Kubota L4400 4wd w/LA 703 FEL

Default Re: Price check on L4400 with FEL

Quote Originally Posted by GLC View Post
    I'm shopping for a new L4400 right now. Either Ag or R4 tires with gear transmission and front end loader. What would be a reasonable price for this?

Thanks
    Can't help you much. I bought mine three years ago with loader, R1s, 4wd and one set of rear remotes and it was about $19,000 which was a good price at the time. Have no idea what they are actually selling for now.

There is a new 2006 at Tractorhouse.com for $18,600 but the loader is by Rhino, not kubota.
    George
    South Carolina

The size of government is inversely proprotional to the degree of freedom it affords.

"What is truth?" Pontius Pilate

Tractor
    Kubota L4400HST, R4 tires, L2228 Quick-attach setup

Just purchased a L4400HST with LA703 loader and quick attach, R4 tires. Price was $18000.00. An L4400 gear unit should be less than HST model. Hope this helps. Mike.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costello View Post
    Just purchased a L4400HST with LA703 loader and quick attach, R4 tires. Price was $18000.00. An L4400 gear unit should be less than HST model. Hope this helps. Mike.
    Wow, that is an incredible price! With 4wd too? I guess the economy must be pushing the prices down. Great time to buy.
    George
    South Carolina

The size of government is inversely proprotional to the degree of freedom it affords.

I'll say! I just paid $21,800 for the same package L4400/LA703 w/QA bucket/4WD/HST. That's the best price I've heard for that tractor from 3 dealers in mid TN. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Oh well, too late now.

Tractor

He didn't mention if it was 4wd or not. If it was, that is the best price I've ever heard and quite a deal considering that it has HST.
    George
    South Carolina

I just saw the tractor in question on another thread in this forum, and it is indeed a 4WD, at least in the picture. Man, that's a heck of a price! Fully $3800 less than what I just paid. Maybe I should have driven to Missouri to buy from that guy. I've always wondered how the local dealer would react to bringing in a tractor for work that you bought from someone else though. Live and learn.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

I'd highly question the pricing thats here. Its well under dealer cost. $21,800 is a competitive price for that tractor, don't feel bad.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400 with LA703 loader, Ford NAA

Thanks for the responses. I am looking for 4WD.

I just missed out a new 2007 left over MX5000 with loader for $21,500 + taxes. It was a little more tractor than I needed but now I'm back to shopping for the L4400.

Thanks.

Thanks Messick, that makes me feel somewhat better. I was already concerned over taking on debt, and learning that I could have had the same equipment for $3800 less kind of exacerbated that feeling.

I guess the old adage applies, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast