Kubota M9000 value

/ Kubota M9000 value #1  

FTCKUBOTA

Silver Member
I wanted to see what you guys thought this is worth

2000 model Kubota M9000 2wd Rops Tractor with 1100 hours. Clean tractor it also has a bushhog brand loader..

I am wanting input on the retail value

Thanks!!

/ Kubota M9000 value #2  
Last edited:
   / Kubota M9000 value #3  
Yes, prices are all over the place and, despite being a great tractor are hard to sell. If they are in super condition they will bring a little above average price and if in average condition a low price. Probably just not enough around to have the excellet quality widely-known.
They are also on the light side, weight wise, and smaller in cubic inches than commonly expected in a tractor of this size. As well, the kubota name appeals more to the upscale hobby person that is under financial pressure at the moment. If I saw the right one at the tight price I'd buy it myself.

/ Kubota M9000 value #4  
I've got a M9000 with a cab that came with a piece of property we bought. Its a pretty decent tractor. It is a bit light for the HP - and I find just a bit fragile for a full use tractor. A small stick got up in my line once and poked a hole in the AC return line.

Its one of 3 tractors, and the ford definitely seems more stout though it lacks the finer amenities of the cab tractor. I will use it over any of our other tractors simply b/c of the cab, but the Ford has a nicer ride, and more power.

There is one for sale in houston area, no cab with 1800 hours for $11,000 4WD.

/ Kubota M9000 value #6  
I wanted to see what you guys thought this is worth

2000 model Kubota M9000 2wd Rops Tractor with 1100 hours. Clean tractor it also has a bushhog brand loader..

I am wanting input on the retail value

Thanks!!

After two months did you buy it?

/ Kubota M9000 value
I am selling the tractor not buying it. I decided to price it for $18,900. It is like new so it would be a good tractor for someone...

thanks for the input guys

/ Kubota M9000 value #8  
That was a good solid Year for the 9000s hang on to your price. I'll tell you this there's more metal in that series than my new M9540.