Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe #1  

B3200

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota b3200
I am looking to buy a bh76 for my B3200 , Is everybody out there in kubota land happy with there bh75 or bh76 backhoe. I am wondering if it is fullfilling everyones expectations. I will be using it around my 2.5 acres, digging stumps, moving dirt, maybe retaining wall foundation, etc. Thanks for any input.

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe #2  
I've had one for a year - so far, so good. It has all of the power that I would expect, swings 180 degrees and removes in about two minutes without tools.
Mike

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe
Thanks mike.

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe #4  
I would like the utility of a CAT 330 but my BH75 does the job and I am sure that my B3030 mows much better than a CAT 330 would.

While my BH comes off in about 2 minutes I sometimes spend up to 15 minutes getting it back on, putting it on dollies has made the process much easier but for some reason I can get it all messed up sometimes when I get it up on the stabilizers and try to make the final adjustment just before I back the tractor under it, I thought my BX23 BH went on much easier.

Overall it beats using a shovel, picks, bars, saws, come alongs and lots of sweat to get stumps out. I can get out 10" maple stumps in usually no more than a half hour. Last spring I pulled around 40 and I have about 40 more to go this spring.

A thumb is a necessity.

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe #5  
I love the BH75 backhoe. Lots of power for it's size. Very impressed with it's capabilities. It goes through decomposed granite just as well as an L35 and a full size New Holland that I rented to start the "dig".

Check out the link to my pics below to see some of the rock ledge I picked away at to extend my driveway. When we moved in, we couldn't get any of our vehicles in or out of the 3rd bay of the garage because of the proximity of the hillside to the garage door.

Of the 155 hours I now have on my machine, I'd estimate at least 50 of those have been on the backhoe digging out rock ledge, tree stumps, ditches, holes for planting trees, a garage foundation, all sorts of site work, and even a grave for a neighbor's horse.

I expect you'll be completely satisfied with the Kubota backhoe.

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe
Thanks all, As soon as I can swing it, the bh will be on my B3200

/ Need feedback on the bh75 backhoe #7  
Just a quick follow up question. I also have a 3200 and am looking at a used BH75 that is coming off a B7800. Will the BH75 mount to the 3200 and how much additional hydraulic work would need to be done if it will attach?
Thanks!!