Price Check Good price 5740 hstc

/ Good price 5740 hstc #1  

alaskakubota

Silver Member
I am working with a dealer and he quoted me 34,000 and some change for a 2007 kubota 5740 with cab, mid pto, 3rd scv, heat/ac, all the lights but no radio, no rear hydraulics with zero hours. Is this fair? I was hoping for 32,000 but he hasnt come back to me yet on where I needed it to be.

/ Good price 5740 hstc #2  
bucket?

seems okay if thats a bucket, a new one is more than 6k additional from my local dealer

/ Good price 5740 hstc
I forgot to mention the loader. It has an 853 I believe with the Q/A bucket and it has the round bucket (not sure if that is correct) it is the bucket with the bolt on cutting edge. It does have a radio, just not sure which one yet. I havent seen it. They are trying to get rid of it.

/ Good price 5740 hstc #4  
I forgot to mention the loader. It has an 853 I believe with the Q/A bucket and it has the round bucket (not sure if that is correct) it is the bucket with the bolt on cutting edge. It does have a radio, just not sure which one yet. I havent seen it. They are trying to get rid of it.

I think I know where it's sitting... Really nice tractor. They've got a real "purty" cabbed 4740, too.

Best of luck.

AKfish