B3030 Loader Bucket Question - Can I use a LA463 Bucket?

/ B3030 Loader Bucket Question - Can I use a LA463 Bucket? #11  
My local Kubota dealer is also a Woods dealer. I know they frequently put Woods buckets on their 3030s and 7800s. Dunno how they compare price-wise with the factory Kubota buckets, but couldn't hurt to look into. It is kinda nice that they can sell the loader without the factory bucket so you aren't paying for one you can't use when you order the tractor new with a SS adapter.

/ B3030 Loader Bucket Question - Can I use a LA463 Bucket? #13  
I got the ATI Tach all on my B3030, and bought the ATI heavy duty (Series 300 I think) 60" bucket with the bolt on cutting edge.

Couldnt be happier!

I still want to find a cheap set of lightweight pallet forks for it as well, but havent bit on that yet.

I recommend the combination highly, and the bucket says it is around 270lbs, not sure how that compares to stock bucket, but I cant complain, since the loader can still lift anything I can fill the bucket with. Only time I can ever "stall" the loader is if I push into our manure pile at the bottom and try to lift a heaping load that is 2-3x taller than the bucket. I don't think 100lbs would make a difference on that, I just have to roll the bucket back a bit sooner as I dig in...