Price Check Tell me if this is a fair price please

/ Tell me if this is a fair price please #1  

bx1860

I have a 1993 Kubota B2150 with 1350 hours. four wheel drive. Power steering. It comes with a year and a half old great bend(bush hog) front end loader, and kubota 72inch middle mount mower bought new with tractor. It has turf tires on the tractor, front tires are brand new and rears have about 50% tread left, I do have 1 new rear tire and rim that came with the tractor when I bought it. I replaced 3 hydralic hoses on it right after I got it and it has about 2 hours on the oil and filter change. I also replaced the fuel filter, I haven't owned this tractor very long but have found out its a lil big for what I need so it must go. $6800 obo. All offers considered. Does this seem fair? I dont care if it is under priced I just want to know if you think I am over priced or not, Thanks!

/ Tell me if this is a fair price please #2  
No. ............

/ Tell me if this is a fair price please #5  
No as in it is a fair price or no as in I am over priced?

Pretty sure he meant no as in that is not asking too much for it. Sounds like a good deal for someone.

/ Tell me if this is a fair price please
ok cool. Thanks alot!

/ Tell me if this is a fair price please #7  
you will not have a hard time selling it. :people are looking for tractors with loaders in this price range

/ Tell me if this is a fair price please #9  
I have a 1993 Kubota B2150 with 1350 hours. four wheel drive. Power steering. It comes with a year and a half old great bend(bush hog) front end loader, and kubota 72inch middle mount mower bought new with tractor. It has turf tires on the tractor, front tires are brand new and rears have about 50% tread left, I do have 1 new rear tire and rim that came with the tractor when I bought it. I replaced 3 hydralic hoses on it right after I got it and it has about 2 hours on the oil and filter change. I also replaced the fuel filter, I haven't owned this tractor very long but have found out its a lil big for what I need so it must go. $6800 obo. All offers considered. Does this seem fair? I dont care if it is under priced I just want to know if you think I am over priced or not, Thanks!
So now I need to know :D , where are you located.