Best Bang for the Buck Kubota

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #1  

laen64

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335 SST;FERRIS IS 1500Z 25hp 52"
I'm looking for the compact to Grand series.
30 HP--32 HP. I'm grooming 2 separate plots one yard with pretty grass 5 acre and 11 acres previously used for peanuts. Let me know what you think?

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #2  
Look at the L3240 HST Plus. I just traded a B7500 HST for a L3940 HST. It was delivered last Friday. We had rain and snow all weekend. May get to use it some next weekend.

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #3  
If your going to be finish mowing, the B3030 is a good fit. It is relatively light and has high horsepower for its weight. You can even get a cab model. I believe Kubota is the only company that offers a factory cab tractor in that size range with heat and air-conditioning.

If finish mowing is not in your plans, like the other poster stated, get a Grand L3240. It is the best bang for the buck in the Grand L series.

I actually owned a B3030 cab model and I upgraded three months or so ago to a Grand L3240. But I use my tractor mainly for loader and 3pt work, no mowing. The Grand L provides a much stronger loader than the "B" series.

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #4  
I started with a BX2200 5 years ago. Traded it to a B7800 4 years ago. This past summer I traded the B7800 to a L3240HST Plus. I also had a BX1500 and traded it to a BX2350. I use the BX now for all mowing. Most of my heavy loader work is done and I wish I had a B3200 instead of the L3240HST and a few thousand dollars in my pocket. The L does ride good but not a few thousand dollars better. My experience, my opinion.

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #5  
I'm looking for the compact to Grand series.
30 HP--32 HP. I'm grooming 2 separate plots one yard with pretty grass 5 acre and 11 acres previously used for peanuts. Let me know what you think?

Look into the ownership cost of the new B3200. It will handle your grooming needs with the 72" MMM. Let us Know what you decide.... ole Ob1

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #6  
An L-2800 sounds like a good fit for price and size.....

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #7  
"one yard with pretty grass 5 acre" I would be looking at a "B" series with turf tires... but that's just MHO...

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #8  
Sorry but I have another thought after responding to a trailering question. Since I see you will be moving the tractor, then I would much rather trailer a B over an L due to the weight difference (check weights of each tractor). Any day any time course I don't like pulling a trailer. Never have liked it and still don't.

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota #9  
Sorry but I have another thought after responding to a trailering question. Since I see you will be moving the tractor, then I would much rather trailer a B over an L due to the weight difference (check weights of each tractor). Any day any time course I don't like pulling a trailer. Never have liked it and still don't.

I had the same problem. I wanted the L3240 but ended up with the B3030 because of the weight difference when trailering it.

/ Best Bang for the Buck Kubota
I do believe Kubota will be the one. I'm headed to Alabama and I have to have it when I get their.
HOOAH!