Price Check Buying a Kubota, again, pricing help

/ Buying a Kubota, again, pricing help #1  

burkehill

Tractor
MF 1045, MBE wild blueberry harvester
Last fall, I was trying to buy a Kubota, and alot of you gave me some great help pricing it out. I almost bought it, but the deal fell through when the dealer started dinking around with me. Now, I am looking again, and hoping for some of the same help again.
I am looking at the L4740 GST, the L5040GST, and the L5240HST.
Equipped with:
R4 tires
Loader with SS quick attach, bolt on bucket edge
Block heater
Loaded tires
1 SCV, and one power beyond.
I am being quoted, in this overpriced part of the world:
4740-30,375
5040-27,190
5240-31065
How does that sound to you folks?
Thanks for your help.-Ben

/ Buying a Kubota, again, pricing help #2  
Before I'd even have a clue, you'd have to tell us in which part of the "overpriced world" you live and in what currency your prices are quoted.
Mike

/ Buying a Kubota, again, pricing help
Sorry, I thought that the computer knew that and showed it somewhere. I am in Maine, and the currency is US dollars. Last time I checked, the prices down in central New England, and mid Atlantic areas were much better than near here.

/ Buying a Kubota, again, pricing help #4  
I can't speak for the pricing in your region, but I just bought one week ago a new L4740 HSTC-1 model (factory cab, 854 loader with QA/HD bucket/bolt-on cutting edge, loaded R4 tires, & rear worklights) for $31,500. I feel I got a good deal on that one. I also bought an RTV900 (worksite model w/hydraulic dump, grill guard, soft cab enclosure w/glass windshield) for $12,450 at the same time. Not sure I got as good of a deal on that one - but feel it was a fair price. These were purchased in Michigan and the dealers are pretty hungry around here.

Also, the L4740 seems to be a workhorse. Mashed and uprooted 6-7in trees with it yesterday. I toyed with the idea of a L5240, but shied away from the turbo due to concerns of significantly increased fuel consumption and another thing to go wrong. Plus, I couldn't justify need for more HP. Good luck.