B2150 with 4690 Backhoe

/ B2150 with 4690 Backhoe #1  

qbc3

Tractor
Lastec 3372/B1700/B2150
I have purchased a 4690 Backhoe ($4000) for use on my B2150 with a front end loader. In addition, I have just bought the upper bracket that those on this forum advised me to do. But ......., I'm curious to know if anyone else has the same combination of tractor/backhoe and if there are any precautions/advice to be aware of besides those in the backhoe manual.

/ B2150 with 4690 Backhoe #2  
Where in the world did you pick up a 4690 backhoe for $4K?

I have a B2150 also with FEL and would love to get a BH if the better half would let me.....

/ B2150 with 4690 Backhoe
Ironically, my wife called it to my attention as we were returning to Cincinnati from a weekend place I have in Indiana. She saw it sitting beside the road and said, "Look honey, isn't that the same color as your tractor." I screeched on the brakes, pulled over and sure enough it was a Kubota 4690 backhoe for sale for $4200. I called a Kubota dealer when I arrived home and asked if it would fit a B2150 and he said yes. Called the guy and asked what his bottom figure was and he said $4000. (He had just put it up for sale that morning.) So .........., I asked him to deliver it the next day. It's like new. He said that he had used it twice to dig to install drain pipe. Reason he was selling it was that he used the tractor for multiple purposes and decided to get a kubota excavator.