BX2200

/ BX2200 #1  

Hootie

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200, Kubota ZD 221, Kubota Grand L 5030 HSTC, Kubota RTV, Polaris 500ATP
OK guys here goes........I have been checking-out this site for weeks. I have purchased 5 acres, am building a home (send money!) and realize I need something to help me maintain this property. I was raised in a farming region and have spent many hours on tractors/combines working cotton and soybeans. That was a long time ago. I started checking riding mowers and immediately realized how limited or should I say unlimited a compact tractor would be. After doing tons of research and drooling and on and on and on (and sleeping with the 2200 brochure), I have a BX2200 on the way w/LA 211 FEL, 60" MMM, and 4' Woods box scraper. This was priced @ $12,500. My acreage has already been hogged twice this year so it is not as if I am attempting to hog with the MMM.
I really appreciate this website, it has helped me make my decision. I know you cannot make rational justifications by buying this stuff, I look at the old adage "the difference between men and boys".........I see this as a great stress management tool, not to mention it will make lots of chores a whole lot more fun!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Hootie

/ BX2200 #2  
Hootie,

Congrats on your choice. Sounds like you made the decision that will fit your needs. About the house and sending money. Myself and many others here are building new homes so I have no money either. Debt but investment in a new home is well worth the poverty, as long as it doesn't break us.

Good Luck.

/ BX2200 #3  
Hoot,I'll say one thing ,you have your priorities straight. Bought yourself a Tractor before you started the House!!!

Good move,GREAT little Tractor,good price,and the best of luck to you on your building project.

/ BX2200 #4  
HOOTIE: congrats on your purchase. u don't need to justify anything, if u want it and can afford it. go for it. welcome to the forum, and when u get a chance update your profile, and send pics.