BX2360

/ BX2360 #1  

Daryl

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30,, Kubota Bx2360
Dealer priced me a BX 2360 with 60 in belly mower for $9850 new. Think I am going to buy this for my mower. Does this sound like good price?

/ BX2360
Big choice now is which tires. I am going to put fluid in all 4. I am more then likely just going to use it for mowing. I have a TC30 with loader for everything else.

/ BX2360 #5  
good price, get it
clear.gif

/ BX2360 #6  
Thats about $800 less than I paid for my BX2350 a year ago. Sounds like a good price. You might want to pass on filling the front tires. It doesn't add that much weight and there was a thread a couple weeks back about someone having a problem with filled front tires.

/ BX2360
Did search and did not come up about problem. Do you rem what it was?

/ BX2360 #9  
Dealer priced me a BX 2360 with 60 in belly mower for $9850 new. Think I am going to buy this for my mower.
*Does this sound like good price?
Does that *include a 3 point hitch?

Thats about $800 less than I paid for my BX2350 a year ago. Sounds like a good price.
* You might want to pass on filling the front tires. It doesn't add that much weight and there was a thread a couple weeks back about someone having a problem with filled front tires.
*Rite on.

*Did search and did not come up about problem. Do you rem what it was?
*Look in the owners manual

/ BX2360
Yes it includes 3 point hitch..

Also I am not putting a loader on this tractor. Have a lot of hills to mow and thought loading the front would help. Cost is same loaded or unloaded in my deal. Same as choice of tires. Still not sure which tires to get, turf or industrial.

Last edited: