B2920 Any changes in 09?

/ B2920 Any changes in 09? #1  

iplumb

Gold Member
Tractor
B2920
Looking at a deal on a B2920 He said it was shipped in 08? Does that mean its an 08? Any way its making me wonder if I should pay more for an 09? Should I worry about the first model year. Was ANYTHING changed in 09? Thanks

/ B2920 Any changes in 09? #2  
If the 'leftover' looks good (ie: not faeded from sitting in the sun), that's what I'd buy. I'm no expert, but I'm unaware of any changes between 08 & 09. There are plenty of owners on the first model year of the 20 series tractors here on the forum, and I've yet to read of any inherant problems. In fact, I'd say the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. The two tractors being cosmetically the same, for me it would come down to price when comparing one that came in to the dealer six months ago versus yesterday. An increase in price most likely comes from Kubota's cost of manufacturing as opposed to any real changes in the tractors themselves.

/ B2920 Any changes in 09?
If the 'leftover' looks good (ie: not faeded from sitting in the sun), that's what I'd buy. I'm no expert, but I'm unaware of any changes between 08 & 09. There are plenty of owners on the first model year of the 20 series tractors here on the forum, and I've yet to read of any inherant problems. In fact, I'd say the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. The two tractors being cosmetically the same, for me it would come down to price when comparing one that came in to the dealer six months ago versus yesterday. An increase in price most likely comes from Kubota's cost of manufacturing as opposed to any real changes in the tractors themselves.
I am worried about it setting out in the sun. All I have seen are pictures!!!Its out of state about 4 hours from me.

/ B2920 Any changes in 09? #4  
Have you asked the dealer if it's been outside? It could have been living inside or crated up.. Are you going to keep it inside? I would assume you will be getting a discounted price because It's not brand new. As in older tractors are usually cheaper than brand new I just got it in tractors. If you want to wax it and keep it in showroom shape buy a brand new one otherwise enjoys the discount while playing on your new tractor.

/ B2920 Any changes in 09?
Was there an increase in price between the 08 & 09?

/ B2920 Any changes in 09? #6  
For us we didn't recieve but a few before September actually missing the selling season in 08.