Price Check B2620 Price Check.....

/ B2620 Price Check..... #1  

searay28

Hello All,

This is my first post. I am trying to figure out what I should pay for a B2620 with a Loader. I searched other posts, but most posts have something else included (IE---Tiller, MMM etc)

I got quoted 14,900 for a B2620 with LA364 loader.

I want to take advantage of the 0% financing. I dont want to nickle and dime the dealer, but I also dont want to get ripped off.....

Also, to add a backhoe BH65 and Thumb.....it would add $7400

If anyone could make suggestions on what I should shoot for, I would really appreciated it!!! (With and Without Hoe.....)

THANKS!!!

/ B2620 Price Check..... #2  
searay,
First thing, did you go to Kubota.com and do a build your tractor yet?That will give you a price for what type of implements you want to add to your tractor. It can also be sent to a dealer of your choice for a much firmer price.Just a word to the wise, think long and hard on what items you want to add. Because if you add them all together with the first package deal the cost will be much, much less then to add them latter. I hope this helps.
DevilDog

/ B2620 Price Check.....
Hi DevilDog1

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did go to the "Build Your Own", and looks like the price I got was about 2200 under list. (But I didnt try negotiating yet) Thats what has me questioning it.

In addition, I asked if I added the backhoe now vs later, if there would be any cost savings. The dealer said no....(Which surprised me....)

Also, I noticed one person who got a Back Hoe, Mid Mount mower, and various other implements for less than I was quoted for the machine + backhoe. Of course, you cant always beleive forums, but its good to do as much questioning before making an investment like this!

Im pretty certain I would do Loader+backhoe, and that would keep me happy for a long time. (Famous last words!!!)

/ B2620 Price Check..... #4  
I paid $15,500 last month for a B2620 and 364 FEL. This included installation of a block heater, tires loaded with WW fluid, all filters and fluids for the 50hr service, and two chain hooks welded to the bucket. I also received a generous trade-in of $7500 for a 2000 BX 2200 with MMM and FEL. That machine had 1260 hours on it. Probably the new tractor would have benn closer to $15,000 without a trade. Hope this helps.
Will

/ B2620 Price Check..... #5  
IIRC...The "built your own" price on the Kubota site doesn't include freight or local taxes, etc. I'd imagine freight alone is considerable.

Looks like a good price to me.

FN in MT

/ B2620 Price Check..... #6  
i was looking at getting a 2920 or a 3200. the dealer also quoted the 2620 at $12825 for the tractor and loader. to add the backhoe would be bh65 $4950.00 bh4965 $850.00 bt1951a $425 and thumb $425. you need all of that to have a backhoe with a thumb. hope that helps you.

/ B2620 Price Check..... #7  
In March 2009 my prices were as follows......................

B2620HSD tractor $10900.00

LA364 loader $2650.00

RTR0550 50 rev. tine tiller $1595.00

BB1548 48 box blade $625.00

RCK60-29B 60 mower deck $2250.00

Hope this helps :p

Troy

/ B2620 Price Check..... #8  
I don't think we could get those kind of prices directly from Kubota here in the northeast.

:D :D

/ B2620 Price Check..... #9  
Chuck is right where are you located at? That has some affect on pricing.

/ B2620 Price Check.....
Thanks so much all of you!!!!! Actually, Im located in NH as well!!!

I cant thank you all enough.

So, $1350 price difference between OK and NH is not out of the question?

I guess im not sure if I am supposed to "Bargain" with the guy or not. These were the first prices that were quoted to me. Is it customary to "work" with the guy like buying a car?

Sorry. I have never bought a tractor before, and really am a noob! (As my 9 year old would say!)

The 0% interest really has locked me in on this. Also, it seems as though these things used with 3 or 400 hours are not much cheaper than NEW!!!!