cost of grass catcher attachment?

/ cost of grass catcher attachment? #1  

bellweather

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX22
Thinking about getting a grass catcher for my BX22, just wondering what I should expect to pay for one. Thanks

/ cost of grass catcher attachment? #2  
I bought a used one in very good condition for $600.

Good luck.

/ cost of grass catcher attachment? #3  
Use the "Build my Kubota" function at the Kubota web site, and it will give you the msrp of the collection system as it currently is.

Edit: I looked, and the msrp is currently $2070.00. It's my understanding that the new collection system is slightly different than the older one though, so I'm not positive that is the price for one to fit your tractor.

/ cost of grass catcher attachment? #4  
You don't want one of the old ones. I sold mine from my BX2200 to Junkman for his BX22. The toplink was fused rigid to the catcher. The lift arms was always placed pressure on the pins (either up or down) and you had to beat the $#!+ out of the thing with a sledge hammer for 10-15 minutes to get it on and off. Now I am skilled at these things; I can get the MMM on in 2 min. and couple the mid-pto in 3 sec., but this thing was so poorly engineered that you really don't want to fool with it.

/ cost of grass catcher attachment?
Thanks for the comments. So the newer ones are better? Are you getting hatemail from Junkman?

/ cost of grass catcher attachment? #6  
My BX2230 came with the grass catcher and just by looking at it I never want to think about removing it!

It works great though. My lawn has never looked so well maintained. :D